7th Heaven

A Cry for Help

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 25, 2002 on The CW

• Suicide is definately not the answer!

Lucy finds Eric a job at a student radio station. A man named Carl is calling threatening that he is going to commit suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. Eric helps him which eases him back into the church. Roxanne invites Kevin and Lucy for dinner but Lucy doesn't want to go. Roxanne wants to switch police partners because of Lucy. Lucy apologizes and says that she will try to be nice to her. Simon and Cecilia take the 23 year old Ben to an underage club for 14-20 year olds. Ben is having a lousy time and he hits rock bottom when he gets caught. Ruthie breaks up with Jake.

I loved this episode! Teen suicide is a big issue and I'm glad they addressed that it was a wrong choice. I thought it was funny with Ben and the teenage girls with their braces and acne! They were all staring at him. I was surprised that Jake took the break-up very well! I'm glad that Lucy decided to try and be friends with Roxanne. She was driving me crazy with all her remarks about her. This episode is one of the best of the season! 10 out of 10!