7th Heaven

And Baby Makes Three

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2006 on The CW

• Sandy has her baby....

It was such a good episode. Rose..AHH!!! Rose. What words can one use to describe such an evil thing? Rose. How could she NOT wanna be there?!? And she calls Sandy her best friend?!?! You know what, enough with that scum. On to better and more important people. Sandy had her baby. She looked so cute with him. They never say the name though, which was weird. People just assumed it was Aaron. All Martin said was 'Aaron. My other Grandfather's name was Aaron. After his father's best friend.' That's all. That doesn't nessacarily mean that that was the name they chose. It was so stupid how despite the facts that the baby was wrapped in a BLUE blanket, Sandy said HE fifty times, Sandy said 'This is your son.', and Martin even said HE. ('He's beautiful. Nice job.' Was the quote) Martin STILL said 'He?!?!? Its a boy?!?!?' Like he had bever seen or heard the baby, or anyone talk about him. I understand being stressed and confused, but COME ON!!! I thought he was smarter than that!!! LOL. I Love Love Love the teddy bear Beau bought Sandy!!! It was big and looked soft.