7th Heaven

Bowling For Eric

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 2002 on The CW

• Eric needs surgery.

Eric finds out that he needs open-heart surgery. He almost tells his family, but he wants to go bowling instead. The Camdens go bowling that night. Robbie asks Kevin if he can get rid of a ticket he got. Lucy and Kevin fight because Kevin won't tell Lucy about why he and Robbie are fighting and because Kevin won't share about his past relationships. Simon says that if Eric wasn't around anymore, he would be happier. Eric promises to Ruthie that everything is fine, even though it's not. I thought this was great episode! I love bowling and seeing some of them bowl was quite fun! It was really sad though. First, Ruthie is let down by Eric when he promises her and in a later episode, she is devestated when she finds out. Also, Simon basically tells Eric that he wishes that he wasn't his dad. He says for Eric to love him less. Finally, the fact that Eric has to have surgery is pretty depressing. This was a great episode though and I loved all of Kevin's comments about Lucy being crazy! I give this episode a 10!