7th Heaven

Consideration

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 10, 2001 on The CW

• Not my favorite episode

By far, this is not my favorite episode. I can't believe the police would follow Simon just because they thought this was a stolen car and that he was going only 10 mph. I also can't believe that Simon wouldn't pull over when the police, with their lights going, are behind him. It all seems a little far-fetched.
    I don't know if Jeremy went about it the right way, but I do think that he has the right to ask for the engagement ring back. It was a gift expressing engagement to be married. If Lucy's not engaged to him, she needs to give it back. It's the only fair thing.
  • Great episode!

Simon gets his learner's permit with Grandpa. While Simon is driving the police mistake their car for a stolen car. They chase them, but Grandpa won't let Simon pull over. Eric goes to see Ginger at the hospital, but Annie and Grandpa don't know she's there. Mary begs the chief to let her be firefighter. Jeremy calls Lucy, but it's because he needs her engagement ring back. Robbie and Matt fight. Ruthie and Lucy fight.

I can't believe that Simon wouldn't pull over or that the police made it a big deal. It was on the news and everything. I found it annoying every time they used the words, "considerate" or "inconsiderate." It was good seeing Grandpa, Ginger, Jeremy, and Lou though! I can't believe Jeremy would do that, but being a guy, I would want that back. I don't know why Matt was so upset at Robbie even after Robbie apologized. I thought it was funny in the beginning when Robbie was singing though. This was a great episode and it gets a 10!