7th Heaven

Do Something

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 1997 on The CW

• This was an good episode! Annie showed us her crazy me. That\'s what I think is the funny thing with her. Matt really acts mature in this episode. Watch and enjoy!!

Annie goes into the muffins buisness. But gets herself a little surprise when she finds out how many muffins she has to make. Matt take care of a dying boy, but takes him out for to play baseball without the boys parents\' premission.
    Mary and Lucy think that Annie don\'t has a real job and needs to get out in the world. Simon has to sell 40 greeting cards to get \"the tick doll\". Ruthie and Annie share some important buisness information about profits. Ruthie buys all the greeting cards from Simon and sell all of them for a higher price and use the profits to buy Simon \"the tick doll\". Mary and Lucy finally realise that being a stay-at-home mom, raising five kids and a reverend\'s wife is a real job that is just as hard as any other job, if not harder and it defeinetly takes more time.
    And at last Annie quits the job and forgive Eric for what she though was forcing her into taking the job.