7th Heaven

Don't Ax, Don't Tell

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2006 on The CW

• Back to the Basics - Lucy at her best

This is a great example of 7th Heaven in its prime. Reverend Camden decides to home school the children after he can't get them moved out of the teacher's class and Lucy knows something is up. Lucy spends the entire day snooping through the house looking for clues as to why her Dad is so out of sorts. Expensive shampoo - no one in the Camden house uses expensive shampoo, opps, except her b/c she has problem hair. This is exactly why I watched 7th Heaven - the nutty Camdens jumping to conclusions, spying on each other, getting up in arms about things they know nothing about, and dragging each other into the mix. I loved Kevin and Lucy in this one. Kevin dropped some of the sanctimonious, condenscending crap he always pulls and actually became a "Camden" - neurotic and nosy! Now we just need some other good characters back and we will be in business. The twins just won't do it - I don't want to be mean but they are really annoying. This may be tough b/c they are hit and miss on recurring roles - For instance I loved when Robbie was on the show but hated almost all the Chandler and that blonde police partner of Kevin episodes.