7th Heaven

Don't Ax, Don't Tell

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2006 on The CW

• Too much dialogue! For some reason, there just wasn't enough going on in this episode to make it exciting.

It reminds me of Signs...how it is nearly shot all in one house (or in this case 2 houses). There seemed to be an absolute ton of dialogue that began to grate after a while. The Lucy-Kevin conversations sometimes give me a chuckle, but in this case they didn't. For some reason I found this episode rather boring and lacking of substance. I've been homeschooled nearly all my life, so I was waiting for them to say something negative about it, but to my surprise, they didn't really do that. I did like how Sam and David thought that homeschooling was illegal. ^.^ For the most part though, I found myself yawning through the episode and perhaps regretting that I stayed over at my friend's house so late to watch it. If it had been a better episode, it would have been worth it. This is the first one I've seen of the new season on cw and I've come to the conclusion that I may give it another chance...but then I might not.