7th Heaven

Dropping Trou

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Unknown on The CW

• Simon let me down.

Eric and Annie think that Simon and a new girlfriend, Georgia, are having sex. Matt, Lucy and Kevin also suspect. Ruthie pulls Martin's pants down during her first day of high school because Martin wouldn't give her a ride. Lucy must handle school and a baby, but she wants to be the associate pastor on top of that. Cecilia is on vacation and Peter moved closer to his dad's work. Matt is in town and is talking to Kevin about pregnancies. Sam and David get into trouble on their first day of school.

This was a great episode! I can't believe that Simon is having sex! He was my favorite character and still is, but I don't believe in sex before marriage. This is one quality that I really dislike about him. Matt was a little questionable too at the end. He said just to buy Simon a pack of condoms. I thought Matt was for marital sex only. It was funny when Lucy's pants kept falling down. I really felt bad for Martin. I would feel bad if someone was taking another person's side after what that person did. Ruthie was also really rude to Martin. This episode gets a 10!