7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

11th season

grant_man

[1]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 5

Seriously they did not do a good job this season they spent half the time on martin and sandys baby and the other half on simon and rose getting married.  I love the show a lot I really do but this has got to be the worst season ever (with the execption of the season with roxanne, peter and chandler)  They really need to focus on the real world stuff.  The 11th season can be  Annie getting the project house together.  Eric, just more precher stuff for him.  Matt and Mary make the usual guest star appearences.  Simon by god he can devorce rose and start filming and doing his law classes.  Ruthie can start datting.  Sam and David can be shown at school.  Theres 10 episodes right there to work with. 

To make this short and sweet.  This last season has litteraly bombed.  It needs one more and one more only and it needs to go out with a bang

kewl_dude42

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Barrybgb

[2]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 23
    I think there is enough to fill another season more devoted to them. Season 10 has not been great(although there have been moments and eps I liked), and I would wish to have a better season to end on.

ruthieluver77

[3]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 26
    i did not like season 10 very much but i didn't like season 9 either. There was a handful of good epesodes. I really like and more secrets.

grant_man

[4]Apr 26, 2006
    I am to believe that they may extend another season as according to the 7th heave "tv home page"  when the wb and upn become the cw.  I really hope its gonna happend.  They at least need a half season at the least instead of 22 maybe 15 that would be awsome

LJD3Tdance

[5]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    grant_man wrote:

Seriously they did not do a good job this season they spent half the time on martin and sandys baby and the other half on simon and rose getting married.  I love the show a lot I really do but this has got to be the worst season ever (with the execption of the season with roxanne, peter and chandler)  They really need to focus on the real world stuff.  The 11th season can be  Annie getting the project house together.  Eric, just more precher stuff for him.  Matt and Mary make the usual guest star appearences.  Simon by god he can devorce rose and start filming and doing his law classes.  Ruthie can start datting.  Sam and David can be shown at school.  Theres 10 episodes right there to work with. 

To make this short and sweet.  This last season has litteraly bombed.  It needs one more and one more only and it needs to go out with a bang

kewl_dude42

I so totally disagree...the 200th episode, the first one of the season, stunk as far as episodes go, but this season has been really good in my opinion.

~Christen~

rorygilmore5

[6]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 3

I used to like 7th Heaven, but the last couple of seasons have not been great.  Or even good for that matter.  This season, the writers have really gotten lazy.  All they talked about was Martin/Sandy and Simon/Rose and their stupid wedding.  They've all lost their charisma.  Simon is a great guy, but he has become such a wimp since he got engaged to Rose.  He has absolutely no backbone left.  And he knows deep down that he's doing the wrong thing by marrying Rose.  LOve is blind.  And Ruthie has dumbed down too since she found out about Martin & Sandy.  BUt luckily, Martin is gone and she is starting to return to her normal self.  Lucy has always been annoying, but she is more annoying than ever this season!!! If this is the last season ever of 7, then they will come out with a thud , not a bang.  I'm actually starting to agree with some of these fanatics.  Maybe they should do one more season.  Have some fresh new material.  Pair Simon up with a real woman who isn't such a **** Completely un-Rose like.  Maybe a little love scene once in a while.

HeavenWood

[7]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 19
    :

I so totally disagree...the 200th episode, the first one of the season, stunk as far as episodes go, but this season has been really good in my opinion.

~Christen~

I agree with you Christen i think this has been good, even more when Sandy/Baby/Martin issue ended. there are some things i'd hope would be diffrent. if the show did get an 11 season, it seems the show would be back to just Camdens and their spouses on the show, which i would have liked to have seen this season. Which i guess has been pretty much the 2nd half what with Martin and Sandy gone. Rose still here but engagned to Simon

Barrybgb

[8]Apr 28, 2006
    HeavenWood wrote:
    :

~Christen~

I agree with you Christen i think this has been good, even more when Sandy/Baby/Martin issue ended. there are some things i'd hope would be diffrent. if the show did get an 11 season, it seems the show would be back to just Camdens and their spouses on the show, which i would have liked to have seen this season. Which i guess has been pretty much the 2nd half what with Martin and Sandy gone. Rose still here but engagned to Simon

Yeah. I think the season got better once Sandy and Martin and that whole thing was gone. Not saying that it's been great, but it got better.

Horselover1

[9]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 18
    I really like your ideas for an 11th season, grant_man.

I think this season has been okay. I too am glad the whole Sandy/Martin thing is over. I was never really that interested in it in the first place. I've always found Ruthie to be annoying, and I'm getting tired of her pining over Martin.

I wish they had focused more on the Camdens & Lucy/Kevin/Savannah.

Barrybgb

[10]Apr 28, 2006
    Yes. Continuing on with the home for the unwed mothers opens up new doors for storylines, characters, and will give Annie/Catherine something to do. Lucy will be pregnant and having the baby, and there could be conflict on now having two babies and wanting to continue her work. There could be further turmoil there if Kevin decides he wants to go back to work. Ruthie, well, she's a teen and they could find more interesting things for her instead of wanting a boyfriend or moping over not having one. Eric can always have something going on. He had his heart issues and his "retirement", so they could have something again. Plus, more "minister" storylines helping out people. Other than that, it depends on who they have. It's likely Barry won't be around, but who knows about David or Tyler. Plus, there are a few stand alone storylines they could do as well. The Colonel could die and there could be a big funeral service. Complete with full honors and all that. That would be good. There could be a crime watch scenario when the Camden abode gets broken into. Although, I think that already happened. Plus, they live in Southern California, so how about an earthquake or something?. They could help people with the aftermath. There are enough things to continue with an 11th season.
    Edited on 04/28/2006 3:25pm

martini2005

[11]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 11
    i think just the way they are goin...it doesnt seem likes its winding down, seeing how lucy is pregnant, and theres the building for the pregnant mothers and as mentioned before the cell phone and computers.
    it seems like they kinda left it open for next season

txgirl75

[12]Apr 28, 2006
    martini2005 wrote:
    i think just the way they are goin...it doesnt seem likes its winding down, seeing how lucy is pregnant, and theres the building for the pregnant mothers and as mentioned before the cell phone and computers. it seems like they kinda left it open for next season
      Oh yeah they have storylines right there they can go with next season. I think it be neat you see so much online dating I like to see that with Ruthie that be interesting. We got the Camden women pregnant seems like and Annie helping teenage or unwed mothers. Yeah I hope 11th season happens.

grant_man

[13]Apr 29, 2006
    I like the split opinions I am reading.  I may have said this season has bombed.  But out of the whole season shown so far; about five episodes where 100% great.  Let me say the first half with the of Martins gonna be a dad STUCKED!!! so however many episodes that was.  Also the three episodes where ruthie sobs over martin.  So that really leaves the last 4 episodes they have shown.  I am in the middle here I mean there where some "martin episodes" where I did find ok. So I give the first half a C- and the second half a C+/B- and the last 3 episodes B.  Thats all for now

KrzyDegrassiKid

[14]Apr 29, 2006
    • level: 14
    i know itsd wierd to say but ive never liked 7th Heaven for their storylines or anything, but ive always loved the show for the characters and the show in general..Despite the plots and storylines its always been a feel goood show

but i have noticed that they have been straying from the chrisitan family...i mean we never seee them at church anymore!

Emerson1895

[15]Apr 29, 2006
    • level: 1

KrzyDegrassiKid wrote:
    i know itsd wierd to say but ive never liked 7th Heaven for their storylines or anything, but ive always loved the show for the characters and the show in general..Despite the plots and storylines its always been a feel goood show but i have noticed that they have been straying from the chrisitan family...i mean we never seee them at church anymore!

They do not even act like practicing Christians...I should know because I am/

LJD3Tdance

[16]Apr 30, 2006

txgirl75 wrote:
    martini2005 wrote:
    i think just the way they are goin...it doesnt seem likes its winding down, seeing how lucy is pregnant, and theres the building for the pregnant mothers and as mentioned before the cell phone and computers. it seems like they kinda left it open for next season
      Oh yeah they have storylines right there they can go with next season. I think it be neat you see so much online dating I like to see that with Ruthie that be interesting. We got the Camden women pregnant seems like and Annie helping teenage or unwed mothers. Yeah I hope 11th season happens.

And I don't know if Cali was one of the states that changed the age kids get DL's to 18, but if it wasn't we need to do Ruthie learning to drive!

~Christen~

grant_man

[17]May 8, 2006
    They left a cliffhanger.  Even Beverly wants to know what happends.  it needs half a season to wrap up.  Thats all I got to say. How dare they UHGGGH!!!

youngandhoples1

[18]May 8, 2006
    • level: 7
    They will end up makeing a 11th Season.
    cuz they know that 7th Heaven was to good a show to get rid of.
    Now, for a finale, they should have shown Matt && Sarahs graduation

MatLu

[19]May 9, 2006
    With the horrible way the handled this season, I'm glad they stopped here. Now they can't mess up the series anymore.

LikeItOrNot

[20]May 9, 2006
    • level: 11
    This show has jumped the shark a long time ago and has been going down hill for years with filler episodes, bs episodes and some random good ones in between.

The writers just don't know how to write for this show anymore. Like you said, there's still a lot they can work with but for some reason they're not. The first few seasons NEVER revolved on 1 thing for so long. They got rid of Chandler and Roxanne to focus more on the Camdens which was BS like Simon and Rose and Ruthie obsessing with Martin.

What they should've done was hired a few new writers to get some fresh, new ideas.. like the ones we're all coming up with. Why are we coming up with better storylines than them?