7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

First Episode You Saw

VGFreak8

[1]May 14, 2007
    • level: 53

What was the first episode of 7th Heaven that you saw?

The first episode that I remember seeing was "Anything You Want."  I didn't regulary watch it back then though.  I also faintly remember seeing "No Sex, Some Drugs and a Little Rock 'n' Roll."  The episode that got me a little interested in the show was "Charity Begins at Home."  I had come home from school and I watched it because nothing else was on.  Even after that, I didn't watch the show, but I was more familar with it.  The episode that made me fall in love with the show was "Brotherly Love."  After watching that episode, I was hooked!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EverwoodLover13

[2]May 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    I have NO IDEA! Yea, I used to watch 7th Heaven until Everwood got cancelled.........ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC......I don't remember the first episode of 7th heaven I ever saw. I could tell you my first Everwood episode I saw!

LILY_YELLOW20

[3]May 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    I remember it was the very first episode that I watched was Anything You Want. A friend in my class told me to watch it, because I think she saw the preview or something...

OTH_TW_lover

[4]May 14, 2007
    • level: 23
    Well I think I saw other before this one but the one that got me watching it regularly was the episode where Eric got shot ("Johnny Get Your Gun" season 3) .
    Edited on 05/14/2007 7:15pm

LILY_YELLOW20

[5]May 14, 2007
    OTH_TW_lover wrote:
    Well I think I saw other before this one but the one that got me watching it regularly was the episode where Eric got shot.

ohh...that was a good episode!!!!

PersonWorld

[6]May 14, 2007
    • level: 29
    I think "And Girlfriends" was the first one I saw, maybe it the "Boyfriends." I think it was one of those b/c I remember coming home from school the next day and seeing "It Takes Two" and thinking I had missed a bunch of episodes, then I realized it was a different season...lol

VGFreak8

[7]May 14, 2007
    PersonWorld wrote:
    I think "And Girlfriends" was the first one I saw, maybe it the "Boyfriends." I think it was one of those b/c I remember coming home from school the next day and seeing "It Takes Two" and thinking I had missed a bunch of episodes, then I realized it was a different season...lol

That's what happened to me when I first started watching it! I thought they had skipped the whole summer!

PersonWorld

[8]May 14, 2007
    • level: 29
    VGFreak8 wrote:
    PersonWorld wrote:
    That's what happened to me when I first started watching it! I thought they had skipped the whole summer!
    lol...I actually called my friend that night b/c she had been watching longer then me and I'm like 'did I miss something her' and she was just like 'I don't know.' I haven't stopped watching since that night and 7th Heaven quickly became one of my favorite shows.
    Edited on 05/14/2007 8:08pm

VGFreak8

[9]May 14, 2007
    PersonWorld wrote:
    VGFreak8 wrote:
    PersonWorld wrote:
    lol...I actually called my friend that night b/c she had been watching longer then me and I'm like 'did I miss something her' and she was just like 'I don't know.' I haven't stopped watching since that night and 7th Heaven quickly became one of my favorite shows.

I asked my friend and she thought the same thing. She wasn't a huge fan at the time, so she didn't know either! I looked online and then I realized it!

Idolmaniac

[10]May 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    The first episode i saw was the one where Simon finds a little girl and brings her home. I don't really remember a lot about the episode, i think it was in season 1 or 2, but that's the first one i saw. It was shown on a sunday night back when they were showing earlier episodes then and calling them 7th Heaven Beginnings. I think i got into the show during the third season, and then my tv station quit showing the WB network, so i had to wait until the episodes went into syndication to catch up.

-Master_K-

[11]May 14, 2007
    • level: 37
    I'm not sure the exact first episode I started watching I mean I didn't start watching the series religiously until season 10 but I did used to watch the old ones back when they would premiere on the WB before Buffy.  Here and there I remember watching episodes from season 3 and up as well as some of the old.

MatLu

[12]May 15, 2007
    It was either late 1st season or early second season when I saw my first episode. Don't remember the exact episode though. So long ago.

Horselover1

[13]May 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    I really can't remember. Seems to be there was another show I used to watch on Monday nights back when 7th Heaven first started. I would occasionally channel surf to 7th Heaven, and I always thought it looked good. I think the first episode I saw might have been Saturday, but I only watched part of it.

I didn't become a regular viewer till 1998. It didn't take me long to get hooked on this wonderful show. It's one of the best!

scifinut99

[14]May 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    i don't know the first episode i saw but it was from one of the first 3 seasons due to at the time my local wb was running reruns i was home sick from work for a few days and boared out of my mind so i was channel surfing and landed on the show. i reconized stephen collins from seeing him in star trek the motion picture and cathrine hicks from star trek 4 the voyage home. i watched it for days trying to figure out where i saw them before and have been hooked ever sense.

heavennoseven

[15]May 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    Gossip

7thheavenrox

[16]May 15, 2007
    • level: 3
    I think it was the one where Annie and Matt get robbed in the car, but the episode that got me hooked was the one where Eric learns he needs heart surgery. Then I started watching it in syndication then I started watching the 9th season on the WB.

shortie7thluver

[17]May 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was when the twins were like 2 or 3.

SparkleFarkle

[18]May 16, 2007
    • level: 45
    The first episode I watched was when it first aired-- "Anything You Want." At the time, I thought it was pretty cheesy and didn't think it would last.  Years later, I came to my senses and got hooked on all the reruns.  It wasn't long after that, that I couldn't chance missing the regular features-- the show totally had me!  I'm glad I came around!

shortie7thluver

[19]May 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    actually, i think the first episode i saw, well, the first scene was when Mary is asking Matt how to kiss and Eric walks in. 

fatcatjack9000

[20]May 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think it was with Ruthie and Peter, when Peter got caught with the beer.