7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

For how long did Mary stay in the show ?

CharlieJoplin

[1]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 2

Watched most parts of the show as a kid, but luckily for me i don't remember anything except the fact that i liked the show,and now i wanne watch it again and needles to say i love the Mary character

I have checked out several websites to find out how long Mary stayed in the show, but when every site has their own opinion i taught i should check it out with the real fans of the show

some say season 1-4, others say 1-7 etc etc

So what do the fans say ?

Thanks in advance

Charlie

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sallenj

[2]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 16

Jessica Biel, who played Mary, appeared on the show up through the opening episode of Season 8. In Season 7, she was not on the show as much, though, as she had been in the past. After the opening episode of Season 8, she was not seen again untill the 10th Season finale. After that, she was not seen again on the series.

On the other hand, the character of Mary, sans actual physical appearances, continued to be talked about by the other characters on the show, as if she were still around, and just living her life off-camera. On several occasions, her on screen husband, Carlos, appeared, as kind of a stand-in for Jessica Biel's character.

After Biel's appearance in Season 10, the character of Mary was mentioned again in Season 11, but without any further appearances by Biel. Does that answer your questions?

CharlieJoplin

[3]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 2

Thanks sallenj, thats what i call a quality respons

7 full seasons isn't bad at all, superb show even after todays standard, thanks again mate

Charlie

sallenj wrote:

Jessica Biel, who played Mary, appeared on the show up through the opening episode of Season 8. In Season 7, she was not on the show as much, though, as she had been in the past. After the opening episode of Season 8, she was not seen again untill the 10th Season finale. After that, she was not seen again on the series.

On the other hand, the character of Mary, sans actual physical appearances, continued to be talked about by the other characters on the show, as if she were still around, and just living her life off-camera. On several occasions, her on screen husband, Carlos, appeared, as kind of a stand-in for Jessica Biel's character.

After Biel's appearance in Season 10, the character of Mary was mentioned again in Season 11, but without any further appearances by Biel. Does that answer your questions?