7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Jessica Biel's wedding

sallenj

[1]Nov 1, 2012
    • level: 16

Has anybody been paying attention to the fact that Jessica Biel (Mary) recently got married to Justin Timberlake? What do you think of that? Do you think they make a good couple? IS he ready to settle down and be a husband? Do we know if any of her 7th Heaven costars attended? (Because Jessie and Mackenzie Rosman both attended Beverley Mitchell's wedding a while back.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ktfahel

[2]Nov 3, 2012

All I know is a) her wedding gown was a soft, light pink, with the pearls in her veil being from her grandmother's wedding necklace; b) Beverley Mitchell WAS, indeed, there; and c) she will be changing her name. Whether it will be to "Jessica Biel-Timberlake" or "Jessica Timberlake"...or even if it will be professionally or just personally (singer Pat Benatar still performs under that name, but songwriting credits have her as "P. Giraldo").

That's all I know.

sallenj

[3]Nov 3, 2012

Thanks for the info, kt. The report I read said that she would keep "Biel" for her professional name, but change to just "Timberlake" for her legal, personal name.

I'm glad Beverley Mitchell made it. I wonder is Mack did? I'll see what I can find out and report back.

sallenj

[4]Nov 15, 2012

Okay, I checked with mackrosman.net, and found out that Mackenzie Rosman did not attend the ceremony, since she had another engagement. Still, it was good that Beverley Mitchell was able to make it.