7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Names from the show in real life

sallenj

[1]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 16

Okay, I know this is just kind of strange, but I recently found out that I work with a Carlos Rivera (Mary's husband), and a Christina Davis (Meredith and Kelly's older sister). (Of course, my boss's name is James Garner too, but he's not associated with 7th Heaven.)

Another weird coincidence is that I also work with a Heather Ferrell. For those who don't get that reference, Andrea Ferrell plays Matt's sometime girlfriend Heather Cain. So, it's a combination of the actress's name and the character's name. I'm not making this up. Has anyone else had this experience?

Maybe it's just me. Unrelated to the show, I've also known a Paul Harvey, a Glenn Miller, and a Joseph Smith. Of course, not the famous people themselves, but someone else with their same name. I can't be the only one.

Although, I've never met anyone with the real life last name of Camden. So...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChipsTheButler

[2]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 9
    Wait, where do two of the former cast work with you?

sallenj

[3]Dec 24, 2011

ChipsTheButler wrote:
    Wait, where do two of the former cast work with you?

At an insurance company in Oklahoma.

ChipsTheButler

[4]Dec 27, 2011
    • level: 9
    Crazy.

sallenj

[5]Dec 27, 2011

ChipsTheButler wrote:
    Crazy.

No, no. I'm perfectly sane, I assure you. Just to clarify, I am not saying that I've actually met any former cast members. What I'm saying is that some of the people I work with HAVE THE SAME NAMES (first and last)as characters on the show--big difference.

(Although, I am a member of Mack Rosman's official fan club. That's as close to meeting an actual cast member as I've gotten.)

Edited on 12/27/2011 5:36am

sallenj

[6]Dec 27, 2011

sallenj wrote:

Okay, I know this is just kind of strange, but I recently found out that I work with a Carlos Rivera (Mary's husband), and a Christina Davis (Meredith and Kelly's older sister). (Of course, my boss's name is James Garner too, but he's not associated with 7th Heaven.)

Another weird coincidence is that I also work with a Heather Ferrell. For those who don't get that reference, Andrea Ferrell plays Matt's sometime girlfriend Heather Cain. So, it's a combination of the actress's name and the character's name. I'm not making this up. Has anyone else had this experience?

Maybe it's just me. Unrelated to the show, I've also known a Paul Harvey, a Glenn Miller, and a Joseph Smith. Of course, not the famous people themselves, but someone else with their same name. I can't be the only one.

Although, I've never met anyone with the real life last name of Camden. So...

Just emphasizing what I originally said.