7th Heaven Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Season 12

unpopular

[1]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    Would anybody be up for reading another season 12? I know there are a lot out there, but still. I have not come up with the titles or anything, because first I want to know if anybody would read another season 12. In this season, I would like to have a Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day and Easter episode for sure. Of course, there would be lots more episodes in between them, but for sure I want those episodes for the holidays. So would anybody be interested in reading another season 12?
    Edited on 10/22/2008 3:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

7thheaven4evr

[2]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    I would love to read another season 12!

unpopular

[3]Oct 22, 2008
    Thank you for replying so soon 7thheaven4evr. If I did write the episodes, would you give me your feedback? I'll start writing the episodes, I just want to see what a couple of other people say.

Jon_MW_14

[4]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 39
    I would read another season 12 and I'll give feedback.

sallenj

[5]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 16

Knock yourself out! I think it's good that the trend of "12's" seems to be reviving. If you haven't already, you ought to dig into the back pages and read Barrybgb's seasons. He did Seasons 12, 13, 14, and 15, and they are excellent. VGFreak's "12" is good too. And of course, yours truly did okay too, I think! lol I have read several others, but DCSprouse seems to be okay as well. I haven't read all of his because I try not to read other's work when I'm doing my own seasons. However, I should be done with my 13th Season by Monday of next week, and then I will read DC's, and also look forward to reading and commenting on your work. Give us a title list before you start, though, and some idea of where you plan to go would be nice too. It builds anticipation, and gives the readers a feel for your vision of the show.

About the holiday episodes: That's a lot of holidays for one season, but hey, what do I know? 7th Heaven never did an Easter episode, but I did one in my "12." The others they've all covered at least once, but that doesn't mean it can't be done again. Personally, it wouldn't have bothered me if they had done Christmas and Thanksgiving every year. Valentine's Day was done to death, though, if you ask me. I'm quite interseted to see what you do with the show. Anything would almost have to be better than some of the stuff we got in the real Season 11, right?

KeriLynn5767

[6]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 4
    Im always up for more 7th heaven and I like to see what people would do if they were writing.

Horselover1

[7]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 18
    I'd be very interested in reading!

unpopular

[8]Oct 23, 2008

Ok, I think that I will have to split these episodes up into two seasons, but for now, I am just going to consider them as one. So here are the titles:

1) Back Home Already?!

2) Routine Back In Order...

3) ... And Now We Lost It Again

4) Crossroads

5) Halloween Day

6) Why is SHE here?!

7)Chandler...

... And Roxanne

9) Thanksgiving

10) What Is It

11) Matt And Sarah

12) Which Church

13) Confessions

14) Christmas

15) New Years

16) What Happened

17) Buffalo

1 Complications

19) T-Bone Calls...

20) ... Ruthie Answers

21) Valentine's Day

22) Pheonix Arizona

23) Ginger, Ginger, Ginger

24) A Sad End...

25) ... A New Beginning

26) Easter

27) Back Again

2 Two Weddings

29) Mary's News

30) Family Reunion

31) Difficult Struggles

Now you know what I mean about putting them into two seasons. I am currently writing the episodes but I should have a few up by next Thursday at the latest. What does everybody think?

Edited on 10/23/2008 2:15pm

7thheaven4evr

[10]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 3
    I think they sound great! I can't wait to start reading!

sallenj

[11]Oct 23, 2008
    You're right, there are too many there for one season, but not enough for two. A season generally runs 22 episodes, although both of mine have wound up having 24 each. Sometimes you just have ot add things so that the plots make sense--at least, I've had to. Some of the titles are intriguing. I'll be interested tosee what you do with them. "Christmas" was already used as a title in Season 11. Other than that, I think you're okay.

Jon_MW_14

[12]Oct 23, 2008
    Those are awesome titles. I can't wait to read the first episode!

Horselover1

[13]Oct 24, 2008
    Good episode titles. I'll be curious to see what they will be about.

KeriLynn5767

[14]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 4
    Can't wait to read. As was mentioned a season had 22 episodes they just only had half that on the last season.

unpopular

[15]Oct 26, 2008

Ok, so this is what I am going to do with the episodes. I will end Season 12 at episode 22 and then continue with a 13thSeason with the remaining episodes. I will also have to add more episodes to Season 13 in order to make that season around 22 episodes. How many episodes to you want at a time? Only one? What about two? Just give me your input and then I'll decide and tell you what decision I have made. Thanks in advance! In some episodes, and this just happens to be one of them, I will have to mention some things before start the episode. Ok, so at the end of Season 11, Lucy was pregnant. We are going to say that that never happened. Also I do not remember if T-Bone was going to go with the Camden's on the vacation. But I am going to say that he didn't. And now the first episode of my Season 12:

•1. Back Home Already?!

"Home sweet home!" Annie said as she reentered her home. It had only been three weeks since the Camden's left on their RV Trip. This short trip puzzled the twins because they thought that they would be gone for months.

"I do not see WHY we had to come back home just because DAD didn't tell us that HE ENROLLED Sam, David, and I in SCHOOL!" Ruthie yelled as she walked back into her home again.

"Ruthie, SHUTUP already!" Eric screamed as he strolled into the house carrying everybody's suitcases.

"Everybody CALM DOWN!" Annie said as she tried to get her family to relax."Now as you know, I do not like to have other people yell and I HATE to yell myself, but you all need to be QUIET. Ruthie, you are right about your father, he should have told us that he enrolled you and the twins in school, but the reality is he didn't. But you should have enrolled yourself in college; your father was just trying to help. Now Eric, bring those suitcases to our children's rooms, Ruthie, go to your room and unpack. Now boys, do you want to still share a room of have separate rooms?"

"Well we still want to share a room, but we also don't want to," they said in unison.

"I'll tell you what, how about one of you take Simon's old room and one of you take they room you had when you were babies. That way, you will have the sliding door if you want each other's company, but if you need privacy, all you have to do id close the door."

"Sounds great!" David replied.

"Ditto," Sam agreed. "I want Simon's old room."

"Good because I want the other room."

"Alright then, I'll help you two switch to your new rooms, then help you unpack, and then I'll go and help Ruthie. Let's go."

Meanwhile at the Kingkurk Residence, Lucy was unpacking all of Savannah's things. She was amazed what all Savannah ended up bringing back. Jane and Margaret bought her a talking baby doll before they got dropped off in Northern California, where they planned to go to college. Savannah also had many other things that her family had acquired for her. "Mommy, will you take me to the park?" Savannah asked.

"No, honey, Mommy has to unpack all of our stuff. Why don't you go and Daddy to take you?"

" Because, he told me to ask you."

"Alright sweetie, let me finish unpacking your things, call Auntie Mary, call Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah, and then we can go to the park."

" Aren't you going to call Uncle Simon and Grandma and Grandpa?"

" I'll call them tonight and then you can talk to them."

In Buffalo, Mary's home phone started to ring and she sees 'Lucy and Kevin Home' show up on Caller ID. "Lucy and Kevin? I thought that they would still be on vacation with Mom and Dad." She picks up the phone. "Hello?"

" Hi Mary. How are you doing?"

"Fine. I thought that you would still be on vacation with Mom and Dad."

"Well, dad didn't tell us that he enrolled Ruthie in college and enrolled Sam and David in public school."

"You mean Ruthie is going to college and Sam and David are going to public school?"

"Yep."

"Wow." Lucy hears someone's voice in the background say "Mary whose on the phone?"

"Could you hold on just a sec Luce?" Mary says, "Be quite. I'm on the phone with Lucy."

"Does she know yet?" says the stranger.

"No so be quiet." Lucy is trying to listen to what Mary and this mystery person are saying. Then she starts to hear giggling. "Sorry Luce, I uhh had to go to the bathroom."

"No you didn't because I heard somebody's voice on the background. Who was it?"

"What are you talking about? Only me, Charlie, Emma, and Vanessa are here. Carlos is at work."

" No, Carlos is not at work because he called me earlier and said that he was visiting his parents. And I know it wasn't any of the kid's voices because it was a man's voice. Now tell me who that person is at your house!"

"Ok, but you can't tell anyone, except Kevin."

"Alright, I promise."

Matt and Sarah were in Florida on a vacation with their twin boys, Riley and Ryan. "When do you think that my parents will be back home?"

"I don't know."

Matt's cell phone starts to ring. "Hey it is Lucy. Hello. Hey Luce. How's it going?"

"Fine. Just wanted to let you know that we are back home from the trip because dad enrolled Ruthie in college and enrolled Sam and David in public school."

"What?"

"Yeah. Say where are you? I just called Mary and something doesn't seem right. (She tells Matt what happened.) She told me that it was just one of Charlie's friend's dad's, but I don't think so."

"You are right. Something does seem odd about her explanation. Sarah and I are in Florida, but I'll check it out as soon as we get back."

"Great. Call me when you get back, and be safe."

"We will." They hang up.

"What happened?" Sarah questions.

"Well..."

Back at the Camden's, Annie was cooking supper, Sam and David were getting settled into their new rooms, Ruthie was filling out her form for what college classes she wanted to take, and Eric was listening to all his messages he got for church business while he was away. "Supper!" Annie yelled.

When Savannah and Lucy got back from the park, Kevin had supper all ready for them. After supper, Lucy put Savannah to bed because she fell asleep during supper. Kevin did the dishes and Lucy called Simon and Annie. She didn't tell anyone else about the Mary incident.

"Kevin, I need to talk to you about Mary," Lucy says as they were getting ready for bed.

"What happened?"

"(Lucy tells him.) I think that person might have been Ben. It really sounded like him."

"I'll call him tomorrow." Lucy and Kevin cuddled and then the rest of that night was history.

Jon_MW_14

[17]Oct 26, 2008
    That was an awesome episode. I don't think Eric would sream shutup to his kids like that but it would be funny to see it happen. It's great that you have Savannah talking. I wonder who this mystery person is. I think it is Ben too. I think you should post one episode at time. I think you should probably post an episode once or twice a week, that way everyone should have time to read it.

sallenj

[18]Oct 29, 2008

An interesting beginning. I am assuming that Jane and Margaret being dropped off in Northern Cali means that they are being written out, right? The episode was a little long, and overly talky, in my opinion (Although I'm not one to say much on that subject.) Also, you might try to find some way to separate your scenes. That way there isn't an awkward jump from Camdens to Kinkirks or whatever. The written transitions are fine, but some sort of visual break would make things flow smoother. For instance, in my summaries I put whatever was in one scene into the same paragraph as much as possible, so that paragraph changes became indicators of scene or location changes. You could put a line of asterisks to separate them, or whatever. Just so it's a visual cue

Okay, here goes. About format, I always tried to post new summaries every other day as much as possible, but the suggestion of twice a week is good too. If it's on a fairly set schedule, it helps people to know when to expect them. It also helped keep me motivated to write when I got to those rough spots in the season. It's a self imposed deadline, but it gives you something to work with. As far as how many episodes to post, I always try to post two at a time, but you can do whatever works for you. One per doesn't really move the story very quickly, though. Just as an example, if you are committed to 2 seasons, with 22 episodes each, that's 44 episodes. If you post one ep twice a week, you will be done in 22 weeks, or roughly 5 and a half months. Are you that committed to it? Are your readers? So, these are things to consider.

By the way, if at any point I'm giving you to much info, or overanalyzing, just shoot me a pm to that effect. I do have a tendency to overanalyze. I'm just trying to be helpful.

About the episode itself: as I said, an intriguing beginning. You've set up the mystery person with Mary, and a new camden secret that I'm sure will spread to the whole family eventually (camden secrets always did.). Also, you had a cool ending with Lucy and Kevin cuddling, as that is true to the series and SOOO sweet. I do hope there is a reasonable explanation for the "mystery person" and that you are not breaking Mary and Carlos up. They've already had their divorce crisis on the series, and now there are 3 kids to consider (Charlie and their twins.). But I hope there is some Camden craziness involved in the meantime.

Horselover1

[19]Oct 29, 2008
    That was a great start. I'm really curious to find out who was with Mary.

DCsprouse

[20]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 26
    That was really good. Keep it up. Um, could you guys read My Season 12! Please?