7th Heaven

Here Comes Santa Claus

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 14, 1998 on The CW

• Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas with the Camdens! The Camdens draw names to see who will get who so they can pick out presents for each other. Eric and Annie cheat so they always pick each other. Mary volunteers at the soup kitchen and meets Carlos, a homeless guy who is feuding with his family. Eric convinces him to fly back home to see them. Eric gives away his 45's to buy Annie a chain for her cross that her mother gave her. Annie gives away the cross to buy Eric a jukebox for his 45's. Jordan accidentally gives Lucy a shoe shine kit for Christmas, but it turns out that he switched presents. His gift to her was an "I love you." Matt is the new Santa Claus. Ruthie finds out and thinks that there is no real Santa. Simon prays that Ruthie will believe again. Lucy holds auditions for the nativity scene, but it ends up being the Camdens like every year. The salesperson gives back Eric and Annie's things and tells Ruthie that it was from Santa. She believes again. Matt and Jenny spend a lovely night together.

This was a great episode! Christmas is my favorite holiday and it's even better with the Camdens! I absolutely loved this episode! Ruthie was funny when she screamed because of Matt being Santa! This episode gets a 10 out of 10 from me!
  • Sory

good s s s sdsd sd asd sd sd sad sad asd assadsd sd sd sd sd sd sad sd sd asd asd asd sad sd asd sd sad dd sd sd sd sds s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s as a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a ad