7th Heaven

Invitation to Disaster

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 2006 on The CW

• You know, I didn't like Rose very well up & until this episode, and since this episode, I don't know...

All along, Rose's attitude bugged the heck out of me... and it was fairly obvious all along that both Rose & Simon didn't want to get married to the other person.

In this episode, it was fairly obvious that Rose & Umberto were meant to be together (in my opinion). It was Umberto who got Rose to understand that she was being difficult, not Simon. It was Umberto who got Rose to change her attitude, and to go to Annie to apologize, not Simon.

And then there was Simon. It was pretty obvious that while he loved Rose in that family/friend sort of way, he wasn't *In* love with Rose... no matter how much he tried to deny it. Granted he understood Rose, and they made a good dating couple, but I just could never see the two of them married.

Besides, When Sandy told him that she still had feelings for him... it was pretty obvious that he still had feelings for her. But again, that's just my opinion...