7th Heaven

Invitation to Disaster

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 2006 on The CW

• good to see annie nd rose actually talking and actually listenin to eachother

well let me just say that when annie opened the envelopes i new it was guna be a disatster matt nd sarahs graduation nd simon nd roses wedding on the 13th may. The funniest part of this was when rose and sarah were on the phone talkin and sarah asked them to change the wedding date nd rose wasnt havin any of it the usual rose. I dont really like umberto that much i think hes a girlfriend stealer, rose and simon are happy together thats all that matters i know simon says that shes a bit pushy but they still love eachother and umberto should just realise that and stick with being an ex boyfriend not a future one. I loved the part when annie nd rose met up together and was talking i actually felt sorry for rose and was nearly crying myself. As for ruthie going to scotland using kevin and lucys money where did kevin get that much money from anyway? Ruthies going to have to do loads of babysitting to pay all that money back well anyway this episode was quite normal but i did not expect annie and rose to have a nice chat she even said phone me when u get home for me to know whether you got home alright.