7th Heaven

It's About George

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 1997 on The CW

• I thought it was great!

The Colonel, Ruth and George are back in town to see Julie as she is getting out of rehab. Eric meets George's real father, who wants him back. The Colonel and Ruth are devastated about George. Julie feels that her parents don't like her. Matt, Lucy and Mary try to prepare Jimmy Moon for when meets the Colonel and Ruth. Annie builds a boat for George and the Colonel. Eric works it out, so that George's father lives with George and George gets to stay with The Colonel and Ruth.

This was a great episode! I don't like George that much, but it was an emotional episode. Matt and Mary did a good impression! This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!
  • The Colonel and Ruth come and visit and also make a suprise appearance when Julie comes visits. George's real father wants George and the Coronel and Ruth need to found away to keep him. Lucy introduce Jimmy Moon to Colonel and Ruth.

This was a great episode. It was sad with some parts, but in the end it was great. My favourite part is when Matt and Mary make impressions of the Colonel and Ruth. Eric and Annie: I felt sorry for Eric when his mom slapt him. I don't think anyone should of laughed at Annie when they saw the boat. She worked real hard on it and all anyone can do is laugh. Matt and Mary: Matt and Mary don't do much in this episode. They do impressions of Ruth and the Colonel. Lucy: Lucy has to introduce Jimmy Moon to the Colonel and Ruth. I think they were abit hard on Jimmy, but it was pretty funny. Simon & Ruthie: Simon and Ruthie don't do much in this episode. They just hang out and spy like they normally do. This episode had to more to do with the Colonel, Ruth, George, and Julie.
  • A heartfelt and emotional episode!

This is one of those episodes that really grabs at your heart.

Eric, of course, has a young step-brother, George, whom the Colonel and Ruth want to adopt. However, George's biological father has returned from hiding after testifying in a criminal case. But the Colonel and Ruth will stop at nothing to keep George with them. Eric, however, is caught in the middle because the law says George's real father can have him back. In a pivotal scene, the Colonel asks his son for help, and Ruth slaps him in her anger.

My favorite scene is when Julie reconnects with a crying Colonel on a boat that Annie built. A classic episode - 10/10!