7th Heaven

It's About George

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 1997 on The CW

• The Colonel and Ruth come and visit and also make a suprise appearance when Julie comes visits. George's real father wants George and the Coronel and Ruth need to found away to keep him. Lucy introduce Jimmy Moon to Colonel and Ruth.

This was a great episode. It was sad with some parts, but in the end it was great. My favourite part is when Matt and Mary make impressions of the Colonel and Ruth. Eric and Annie: I felt sorry for Eric when his mom slapt him. I don't think anyone should of laughed at Annie when they saw the boat. She worked real hard on it and all anyone can do is laugh. Matt and Mary: Matt and Mary don't do much in this episode. They do impressions of Ruth and the Colonel. Lucy: Lucy has to introduce Jimmy Moon to the Colonel and Ruth. I think they were abit hard on Jimmy, but it was pretty funny. Simon & Ruthie: Simon and Ruthie don't do much in this episode. They just hang out and spy like they normally do. This episode had to more to do with the Colonel, Ruth, George, and Julie.