7th Heaven

Relationships

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2001 on The CW

• This episode was really good!

Mary meets a guy, Ben, at the station. One of Annie's students asks if two people fight a lot, should they break up. Not knowing that she was talking about her parents, Annie says they should. Simon's friend's girlfriend comes on to him. Lucy and Robbie kiss and Eric sees them. Matt and Cheryl break up. Eric and Annie realize how their arguing is affecting their family. Ben and Mary study for the firefighter test together and kiss each other, just as Wilson walks in...

I liked this episode. Robbie and Lucy look kind of cute together and I loved it when Robbie is talking to Mary on the phone. When she mentioned dating Lucy, he started freaking out and laughing like a crazy person. Morris's girlfriend takes an interest in Simon, who also likes her. He does the right thing and tells Morris and he tells her off. Christy, Annie's student, tells her parents they should get a divorce because they fight. They get mad and Annie almost gets fired. Once Annie explained to Christy's mom that it was a misunderstanding, they both feel better. Ben and Mary are quietly studying, it's getting late and Mary insists he goes. Ben asks for his jacket and as Mary gives it to him, he kisses her. She slaps him and then kisses him back. As they are making out, Wilson walks in to surprise Mary with a pizza since he broke their date because of work. He sees them and you can guess how he felt. Wilson is my favorite of Mary's boyfriends and I hate how that had to happen. Overall, this episode was great! 10 out of 10!