7th Heaven

The CW (ended 2007)

pedroman01

7th Heaven Fan Reviews (709)

• Reply to Jojask

Unfortunately, J illustrates the mindset of too many people. Notice that he starts out with the specter of "theocracy" and This is just silly, since there is no theocracy in the show, implied, practiced, or argued for. Besides, we all know that "Will and Grace" or "Modern Family" NEVER have propaganda in them!

Then, J brings up the boogie man of WASP (That's 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, in case you were wondering). This ignores the fact that the show includes accepted main characters who are Jewish and Catholic (So, it's not exclusively Protestant, or as well as many characters who are black (The Hamiltons, hello?), and at least one major character who is Hispanic (So, it's not exclusively white . It makes one wonder if J has actually watched the show.

Oh, and he shows that he doesn't like wise fathers, or religion. Then, he ties it all together with a quote from Karl Marx, who actually was what he accuses the show off being: "manipulative, and shutting out any reality as we know it. " Oh, and Marx has been proven wrong by history, by the way.

He caps off his argument against the show by showing his deep tolerance for people who might have a different view than his. Just kidding. He actually closes by hoping that no shows like 7th Heaven will ever be produced again. That's fitting for someone with his demonstrated fact free view of the show, and his bias against reality.

• 7th heaven

I like the show I watch it averyday but they need some new ones on tv .I like this the only show that don't have the fightting and it don't have the vilins oor the cursing on the show.
  • 7th heaven

i love this show you should bring it back on tv

• I love Watching 7th Heaven

7th Heaven is the coolest show I've ever seen I can watch it again and again and never get sick of watching =)
  • 7th Heaven is a show about a minister (Rev. Eric Camden), his wife Annie and their 7 kids. There are also a lot of extended family members (husbands, wives, grand kids, etc.)

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. My family was never into Church. We used to go at Christmas and Easter when I was little, and I would go occasionally with friends if I spent the night at their house, but other than that, nothing. Because of that, I was surprised that one of my favorite shows is about a minster and his family. I love 7th Heaven and I love the Camden's. I was sad to see this show end. It had a great run. 11 Seasons!!! Not many shows can say they have lasted that long. I didn't start watching until I think about season 3. Season 4 was my first full season I think that I watched. When the show premiered in 1996 I was in 4th grade. I was watching Disney and Nickelodeon. One of the first episode's I remember watching was "Johnny Get Your Gun" I don't know why I watched it, but it was a great episode and I believe that from about season 4 on I never missed an episode. I have watched them all now and I have all the seasons on DVD. I love this show!!!
  • I love 7th Heaven!

I have been watching 7th Heaven since I was a little girl. Now I am married and a mother of two but I still enjoy this show. Unfortunately, it only comes on at 8am so my girls and I don't get to watch it. I think this show had a positive impact and showed how important family was. This is the kind of show we need our children to see. I think that the show should start up again and it can be more about Lucy and Kevin beginning their family. Showing their struggles and sticking together as a family.
  • After 11 wonderful years, it's time to say goodbye...

For 11 years 7th Heaven has graced us with its presence each week. I know that most of us will always crave more of what we can't have, and I am among those who hope beyond hope that it will be revived- not unlike Jesus himself- for just one more Season.

I also know that in the end you start thinking about the beginning, and if I had the chance I would travel back to 1996 and do it over and over again. Short of that, we have the DVDs to keeps us occupied so that we don't feel the punch as hard.

It is time to say goodbye (for a second time) to Eric, Annie, Matt, Mary, Lucy, Simon, Ruthie and all those hundreds of extras as they bow out with the dignity of knowing that they were, at any stage, part of a phenomenon: a family drama, high within its morals, that not only entertains but teaches its audience.

When we see the finale, and hear Roy Orbison's "Anything You Want" playing in the background to send off what has been 11 years of all our lives, I will sit in comfort knowing that 7th Heaven will fall- with Amazing Grace- back into TV history.

Oh, what a ride it has been...
  • This show is my #1 favorite show to watch. I cant believe they are taking it off.

When this show first started I didnt think it was that great but then the kids started to grow up and everyday things started to happen. This is the only show that i know that had an episode about the good thing and bad thing that can happen. they covered thing like dating, break ups, drugs, drinking, etc. this is a family show and i really dont think this show should be going off. I think kids, teens, and adults can learn from this show. i grew up with this show. some people have there own opion about this show. my opion is that this show should go on and if they must have to end it then they should make a spin off of lucy and kevin because they just started there family and i like to see how it turns out.
  • cool cool cool nice clean story not like other shows that you turn off in the middle cause they suck and are plaine rude

you can realy get use to the Camden family in your house realy cry with them laught with them.

Realy nice clean good proper family story .

why did it have to end .

nicest weding scenes and Lucy can she get dramatic.

very real life based v e r y v e r y v e r y c o o l ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Mat , Kevin , how very cute can you get even Simon .

Annie- real real strong woman always stands her ground always .

i am pretty hooked on this series well done to every one involved.
  • A great show, with the best characters, and the best stories!

Wow! What a great show was that! I am from Holland and the Dutch television has only broadcast season 1,2 en 3! I have seen some episodes of other seasons on the internet, and it's really the most beautiful show I have ever seen! The characters are amazing and the stories are real! When 7th Heaven was broadcast in Holland, Mackenzie Rosman (Ruthie) was a little girl with brown curly hair, the sweetest person of the show. 9 years later, Rutie is a young woman with her own opinion. It's amazing how the characters have been changed through the years! 11 seasons is enough I think, It was a great show, and I think a lot of people agree with me. But I miss it. But I think the television must bring back all the old seasons. From season 1 till 11. My favourite character is Lucy. I was her age when I watched the show. I knew what she was going through. But actually I like all characters. It is a real family, the right persons played the right characters, what makes it a great, faboulous and amazing show!! I LOVE 7th HEAVEN!!!
  • 7th heaven has done it again =) Stephan Collins is back in action helping this guy Karl because his girlfriend broke up with him, and Eric is working at the Campus Radio Station for a job, a job that Annie doesn't understand Usher guest stars

Wow to Brenda Hampton for this episode .. it was absutely amazing. It was kind of obvious why Lucy hired helped get Eric a job a that radio station, I am so glad that they got Usher to play Will I thought he did a hell of a job playing that roll, lol what Ruthie did to Jake was hysterical haha go Ruthie haha i thought that was great... Annie's expression on her face was priceless =) I loved it how Will tried to get Carl to open up on the bench when Will found him. I thought that was great. He just did an excellent job playing a counslor thing on the show in my opinion, now to the Lucy and Kevin thing I'm glad Lucy finally is trying to drop the whole jealously thing it was actually getting kind of annoying to tell you the truth. I thought it was nice of her to ask Roxanne not to switch partners with Kevin I thought that was cool anyways great episode...
  • A show about a minister and his family yet hardly any religion in it.

7th Heaven was about family and friends and day to day life problems they faced. Even though I thought the idea of bringing in the twins Sam & Dave didn't go over too well, the rest of the show was fine.

Mary and Simon the two "rebel" children in the family were always welcomed back with open arms once they realized their family would always be there for them.

The Camdens' open door policy to everyone in the community was a nice idea, though in this day and time most people wouldn't be ike in reality.

I love the fact that when it was time for Lucy to move out, finally, she bought the house behind her.
  • Miss

I miss the show. It made me cry so many times. It was sweet and every epi. had a meaning. It was show that spoke strat to your heart. I watched every epi. and am getting the dvds to re live it over and over. They play re runs here all the time and I tune in. So in my book this so was one of the best and it will be missed. I read a post somewhere where fans were trying to get them to make a movie now that would be funny. The Camden Family return to film lol. I would watch
  • 7th Heaven is set in Glenoak, Califonia. It is centered around Reverend Eric Camden and his wife Annie and their five older kids they have young twins but they do not come until the middle of the third season.

7th heaven is a fabulous family drama that can attract viewers at any age. Reverend Eric Camden and his wife Annie are raising seven children, Matt, the oldest in med school who marries a jewish girl. Mary, the rebel and the basketball star, my personal favorite after she left in season seven the show went downhill. Lucy, the emotional annoyance. She is always crying. Simon, the mess. He starts out to be a cute loving kid and ends up killing a kid and sleeping around. Ruthie, the nosy youngest daughter deffinitely is an essential character though she acts way too old for her age. The twins sam and David were adorable but why couldn't they speak when they were eight? Robbie and Mary were my favorite characters. They both added so much. I also loved Wilson and Ben. I loved loved loved all of Mary's boyfriends except Carlos...what was that all about. In my opinion 7th Heaven was a decent show, it just would've been better if Mary did not leave and if she ended up with Ben...even Robbie or Wilson just NOT Carlos.
  • I watch this show almost everyday

I love this show i love ho it shows what a real family goes through everyday weather it be good or bad. This family is perfect in my eyes (well almost). This show can be a little funny and it has its drama and there are some tearjerker episodes. They love all there kids unconditionally and something that i like about this show is even when some of the charactors are not on the show the charcters that are on the show make many refrences to them so its not like they dropped off the face of the earth. and even when there children got married and moved out they were still major parts of the show unlike many other shows. I just love this show i watch almost everyday.
  • One of the best shows ever.

Great show - please bring a season 12 back on. The relationship between Eric and Annie is needed in this day and age. It's messages teach quite a bit about life and how to handle problems. I wish they would bring it back on and use the internal family and get rid of Sandy and Martin. I did not get to watch it when it first came on but I have purchased all the DVD's and have watched all the reruns. My favorites are Annie and Eric, they are great together. Since their roadtrip you could bring them back on in a new location and new problems.
  • A great show!

th Heaven is very personal, interesting, exciting, and awesome show. It shows you real life issues. Some shows problems that don't make sense, but this shows problems do. I love all the characters. It shows everyone growing up and the realationships in the show are great: Robbie and Mary, Mary and wilson, Matt and Heather, Lucy and Jimmy, Lucy and Kevin, Simon and Georgia, Simon and Sarah, ruthie and Vincent, Ruthie and Martin, and Ruthie and T-bone. I love this show soooo much. Everyone can relate to one of the characters. Ruthie is my favorite character. Mary is my favorite as well because they both cause problems. I love all the characters and the acters are great.
  • GREAT!!

this show is definately a personal favorite. It was very upsetting to find out this show had ended. This show is about a family with eight children. They are the kids of a minister. I was first introduced to the show a year after it ended, not too long ago. The show is a drama. My favorite part about the show is that you feel like you are growing up with the family, since it ran for so long. It is a change from what I usually like to watch, which is sitcoms. Overall, the show is a very heart-warming and cherished.
  • The show taught many life lessons. The idea of a new series in Crossroads as Lucy and Kevin in charge and the reast of the cast dropping in with visits to keep us updated would be great.

I LOVE 7th Heaven. I did however think the last episode was a little bit vauge. The cast seemed lost. I would love to find out if Ruthie and TBone or Martin got maried if Lucy ever had more children Did Matt and Sara open their own clinic near the rest of the family? I have enjoyed the series for learning about Darfor, the lost boys, becoming a foster parent, to the little "talks" that might save our relationships in real life. Please help with our craving for more of 7th Heaven. We need more shows like this to help bring up our children.
  • I loved the show and cast they should do a spin off with Lucy and Kevin in Crossroads and every know and then the other members show up. We need to know what happen did Lucy have boy or girl and did Simmon get married is Ruthie and T-Bone still together

The last show was great but alot of unanswered question about Eric did he realy get better. Did they go back to Glenn Oak. What happen to Simmon did he get married. Did Ruthie stay with T-Bone or did she go with Martin after all
    A spin off with Lucy and Kevin would be good The show could be called Crossroads and the cast from 7th Heaven could go to Crossroads as special guest on the show. The show was great. We don't have good shows like that anymore just realty shows. We need more good shows Like 7th Heaven
  • The Camdens endure years of Drama and Memories as their family grows up.. If you are reading this, don't rely on it!! I am NO GOOD at summaries!

Bring my baby back! Oh my gosh, when I come home from school, I open my "On Demand" List and go straight to 7th Heaven! I have to admit,that some of the seasons were kinda,hmmm, not original 7th Heaven.. I am not saying they are not great,but if you LOVED the first few seasons,some of the later seasons (8-11) might surprise you or even disappoint some.. **Warning: The following may give a little spoiler** I hated that Mary was nowhere to be seen for the last few seasons! She was one of my favorites! Well, I would just LOVE to have Sam, David, Ruthie, Simon, Lucy, Mary, and Matt as my siblings! I would love to be raised by Eric and Annie, too! I would absolutely LOVE to be T-Bone, Jane or Margaret if you know hat I mean!
  • This is just some general information that Seventh Heaven fans might want to know and I didn't know where to put it!

I just wanted all Seventh Heaven fans to know that Stephen Collins (Papa Camden) is joining the Broadway production of Monty Python's SPAMALOT at the Shubert Theatre starting Tuesday, June 24. He's going to take over the role of King Arthur. This show is so funny and he is going to be great in it! I'm so excited. Spamalot is the Tony Award winning musical "lovingly ripped-off" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, is the funniest musical in the world. Also Drew Lachey from 98 Degrees and Dancing With The Stars, will take over the role of Patsy, Arthur's trusted manservant. I can't wait!
  • "Prise the Women" is the best episode!!!

i love this show it is the best i watch it everyday!!! i think that they pick the best people for the show Annie and Eric make such a cute couple and Lucy she is so bold. Ruthie is just like Mary and Matt is a hottie Simon is to needie and Sam and David the cutest i just love this show i wish that they were still making episodes. i thnk that whoever doesn't watch this show is crazyyyyyy!!!!!!! whoever says that 7th heaven is a waste of time well i hate you and i always will. people grow up!!!
  • Absolutely amazing show, i will never forget it.

great show... absolutely amazing... 7th heaven is amazing, the cast is amazing and just.. well... everything about it. its awesome. there was one thing that disappointed me and that was the ending but its mainly because it was nowhere near what i expected. i have seen probably 90% of the episodes and hope to get to see all of them at one point.... My aunt, grandma and i can talk about 7th heaven for hours... no joke, we all love 7th heaven so much, we'll never forget it. i remember back when there was still new episodes and gosh do i remember flipping out if i missed a new episode. i would frantically call my aunt and grandma hoping they seen the episode to they could tell me what i missed.. i think i loved seasons 9 10 and 11 the best out of all of them. i have seen just about all of the later episodes, its some of the earlier ones that i missed because they are not shown as much. i have heard that the beginning was great and i look forward to seeing the ones i have missed.. I dont recall seeing much of seasons 2 or 3 so i have to see those episodes sometime..
  • I have watched every episode of this show! It was kinda like my family we are from a large family too! This is a nice family show. Where you don't have to worry if your kids watch it!!

This show reminds me kinda of like a modern day Little House. Good wholesome fun for all ages. We watched all the kids grow up from Ruthie first day of Kinder. to her first boyfriend. Lucy first period to her first baby! This is a show that will go down in history for a good show for the whole family. They have real life issues in this show and they show how they deal with it differntly. Some of the people went on the perform on the big screen, other went to school while one went on the have a singing carrer!!
  • This is a truly fantastic programme and was sorry to hear it has finished just watched the last one

I have really enjoyed this family drama, sometimes sad, happy and very funny. The Camdens have become a part in my daily life, We have just watched the very one here in the UK. But thanks to the Hallmark Channel have stated to repeat it again, I will also bebuying the box sets for region 2 for the ones I,ve missed, how many people enjoy watching this I would love to hear from anyone, so please get in touch and let me know what you think, I hope they decide to bring it back please please for us all x
  • This show shows: Family, Love, Trust, Friendships, Respect, honestly, Loyalty, Sex, Morals etc.... Its a great show that teach younger kids and families to bond. Its amazing!! and a must see !!

Review? no one can write the perfect review for this show. This show is too good for words. I loved it. I wish they would bring it back. Beverly mitchelle is my idol. Always has been. But it needs to come back. How can it be over? How? It has given so many positive aspects to families that watch it. Teaches a lot of good thing as I mentioned in the summary. It had an overwhelming amount of viewers and the seasons get stronger with the issuses. I know it taught me A LOT i the 11 years and I have been watching it since I was 9, I am very upset! I have nothing to watch. and I have all the seasons that came out on DVD. I want my daughter to grow up on it too and she is only 17 ½ months old. PLEASE Bring IT Back!!
  • i think that show is great

I love this show i think that show is really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thank godness that abc family letting the show reture. I'm now 12 years old i have been watching this show since i was 10 years old.But this one of my favorite tv show but i dont watch it everyday. But watch it when i can. I favorite characters are lucy, ruthie, savannah,sam and david. All the children are grow up now.i just love this show because i just love it.But of all my favorite characteri love savannah the most. She is just so pretty, glamorous,and so sweet........... and that is all from me
  • Awesome show! Need more like it!

We sure need more shows like this one on TV. This show gives so many examples of the good qualities that people need more of.

I enjoy every episode. My kids enjoy every episode. We are in the process of collecting past seasons and will continue until we have all the seasons.

I really wish that they could get this back on the network channels so more people can benefit from watching it.

We need more shows to follow the examples set in this show. All families have their ups and downs and rather than giving up, this family always seems to prevail!
  • Best family show ever made.

You just can't go through life without have watching this show, it's to amazing to miss. I'm in love with almost all the characters and the whole storyline about the minister and his kids. This show should be re-aired forever. It's always fills my heart with great warmth and hope. Hope for a better place, better world, and a brighter future. Peace and love all in the name of the almighty God. This show has something for all, both kids, teenagers and even adults. It's totally watchable for everyone, that's what so great about it.
    If you give this show a chance you will never regret it, I promise!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10