7th Heaven

Script Number Two Hundred Thirty-Four

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 21, 2007 on The CW

• 7th Heaven has always been a favorite just because of the characters and storylines that ring true in the world today.

I have watched 7th Heaven from the beginning so seeing Ruthie all grown up and talking about being a woman and ready to have sex was really shocking. I know that Matt and Mary as well as Simon had their wild days but Lucy did wait until marriage so I thought Ruthie would follow her lead. I guess that goes to show that she was bound to pick up some of the bad things the other older children did. I really feel like Lucy should play a bigger role in her daughter's life but Kevin seems to be doing well with a little help from Annie. I really am shocked that the Camden's are taking in these other children who they really do not know because of the twins and Ruthie. I think Annie and Eric are going to have to do alot with Ruthie so that she does not make a mistake that she regrets later. I also liked the commercial with Beverly Mitchell singing. She is a very talented singer so I wonder if this will interfere with her role on 7th Heaven. I am glad that they came on for another season but I am wondering if it will last for another.