7th Heaven

See You in September

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 1997 on The CW

• The Camden kids are back in school

I found this to be a real good episode. The Camden children are returning to school, after the summer, which has their parents thrilled. Ruthie is starting 1st grade, Simon 6th, Lucy, 9th, Mary 10th and Matt 12th. It’s kind of a big deal for the three youngest Camden’s, starting Jr. High, High school and going to school all day. Annie and Eric have their day interrupted by a kid who is threatening to jump off a roof. In the end all the kids had pretty bad first day of school, all got suspended which turned out to be more of their parents fault then theirs. Annie put a knife in Simon’s lunch, Eric left his beeper in the coat he had borrowed from Matt, Annie gave Mary some Tylenol which Mary gave to Lucy.

Looking back at this episode Mack was an excellent young actress at that age, she always said her lines real clearly. Something that not all child actors that young can do . It also brought in the realism of people nerves when they are starting something new, on my first day of Jr High and high school, I had a terrible time. It also dealt with peer pressure, and kids wanting to fit in with their peers and have difficult that can be sometime.