7th Heaven

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 2003 on The CW

• Great episode!

Chandler's twin brother comes to town. Eric learns that their father is dying of lung cancer and Chandler hasn't made peace with him. Ruthie learns that Peter smokes and she tells his mom even though she promised that she wouldn't. Ben's new girlfriend smokes and accidentally burns down her friend's house by a lit cigarette. Annie thinks Simon is smoking but it is really Kevin. The twins see him smoke and pretend to do it. Lucy goes on a date with Sid to make Kevin jealous. Eric buys Chandler a plane ticket for when he is ready to see his dad.

I liked this episode a lot! For some reason, themed episode are great to me! I can't Peter smoked! He's only 12! I thought that Ben's girlfriend was really dumb! She didn't care about her health or her friend's house! Kevin smoking? What a shocker! I thought that it would more likely be Simon, but he's tried it twice already, both were bad experiences. I'm glad that Ruthie told Paris that Peter was smoking. That's what a true friend would do. I love it when Kevin makes that goofy smile on his face when Lucy is totally crazy! It's hilarious! I feel really bad for Chandler with his dad dying and all. This episode gets a 10!