7th Heaven

The Fine Art of Parenting

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2005 on The CW

• I loved it!

Lucy doesn't mind when visitors come to see Savannah. Kevin and Annie don't like that so many people are coming to see her. Martin's study date, Zoe, falls asleep on his couch at the garage apartment. Ruthie sees her walking out in the same clothes she had on the night before. Ruthie blackmails Martin by getting him to ask a boy, Vincent, if he would like to go out with her. Eric finds out about Zoe. Eric and Kevin want to move out while Annie and Lucy want to live there for a while. It turns out that Vincent has a problem and thinks that his parents asked Reverend Camden to ask Ruthie to ask Martin if he would want to go out with Ruthie, just so he could see him. Vincent doesn't want to go to church. Vincent and Eric talk and Eric talks to Vincent's parents. Ruthie and Vincent kiss. Sam and David help Savannah open presents.

This was a great episode! It was good seeing Mrs. Beeker and Lou again! I really don't like Zoe. The lies she told and how she wanted to really sleep with Martin. I liked Martin in this episode and it was funny when he picked up Ruthie. Vincent is pretty cool too! This episode gets a 10!