7th Heaven

The Ring

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2002 on The CW

• Probably one of my favorites out of the sixth season.

Lucy and Mary go to Buffalo. Lucy meets a police officer who turns out to be Ben's brother. Kevin, Ben, Mary, and Lucy all go out for dinner. Matt and Sarah have a fight over engagement rings. Matt buys her a fake one, and then, Annie gives Matt the one her grandmother had to give to Sarah. Ruthie gives Sarah advice about how Matt is more important than a ring.

This was a great episode! First off, this is the first appearance of George Stults, who eventually marries Lucy. Ben and Mary get back together. I thought Matt's idea of not getting an engagement ring was actually good considering, they are already married and it would save money. At least Sarah got one though, for free. I thought it was kind of funny how Simon kept copying Robbie. I can't believe Mary wants to be a flight attendant and live in Buffalo. Well, I loved this episode, so it gets a perfect 10!
  • tbe espiode, the ring for 7th heaven was a wonderful espiode because lucy found her soul mate.

tbe espiode, the ring for 7th heaven was a wonderful espiode because lucy found her soul mate. also 7th heaven should do 11 seasons too. i know that 7th heaven is on it 10 season but lucy just had her baby girl in the 9th season i want them to go to the 11 season so that savannah can walk and talk too.
    7th heaven should stay forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!