7th Heaven

Turn, Turn, Turn

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2006 on The CW

• We find out some interesting things in this episode.And Lucy goes a little wacky in church, too.There's a mistake she'll never forget.And Martin let us know something very interesting about Sandy.And apparently Sandy had something to say about Martin,too.

A lot happened in this episode. One of my favorite parts in this episode was the argument between Martin and Sandy. Ya know, every time they argue, each of them reveal an interesting secret about each other. Like... take the argument when Martin and Sandy had about their reasonings for sleeping with each other for example. I had never really caught on to the fact that Martin had never had sex before he met Sandy. So finding out that Martin "had never done it before and just wanted to get it over with" was a little bit of a shock to me. But, on the other hand, there's Lucy. She made a BIG mistake in this episode with her sermon in church. I don't think I really need to say anything about that... I think we all know what she did wrong... There's no reason to say anything.. It's one of those things you just can't forget...