10-8

ABC (ended 2004)

10-8 Fan Reviews (4)

6.7
  • Why would anyone cancel this?

This was a very entertaining show that deserved a chance. It was preempted so many times that I lost track of it. They should have really let this show go 4 months. Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back!
  • show stinks

When a sheriff's squad rolls out each day and the deputies begin their shifts, they call in to dispatch, "10-8… We are now in service." 10-8 explores the LA Sheriffs from the front lines – the patrol car – in the course of the officers' shifts, which can range from the mundane to the dangerous, and everything in between. (Simulcast in HDTV)
  • Good show

What happened I was so excited to see the next season and it never came back? What happened it was good. It had humor as well as drama and cute guys. BRING IT BACK. I hate when a good show I like comes on then it just stops that sucks!!
  • Loveable!!

What happened to this show?!?!?!? It was funny and charming and dramatic at the same time. After each episode I would talk about it with my family and we decided it was one of the best on ABC so far. I want this show back and I would also like to know when i can get the first season.
    just my opinion,