8 Out of 10 Cats

Monday 10:00 PM on Channel 4 Premiered Jun 03, 2005 Between Seasons

Comedy_Dan

8 Out of 10 Cats Fan Reviews (9)

7.8
  • Could be better

7.8
    Jimmy Carr isnt everyones favorite entertainer, and I find him mostly dull. He has some brilliant moments but the truth is this show doesn't need him at the helm to succed.

8 out 10 cats can often depend on the guest panalist to how good a show will be, often finding that it those you dont assciate with comedy who turn out to be the funniest - Alan Carr and Joan Rivers aside of course.

The concept of the show is fun and original, and often has some fun pub trivia throw in. The first half being based on the News, does also mean that if the News has been dull this week....

Overall 8 out of 10 cats is a good show, I watch it when I know its on, but I dont go to any particular trouble to make sure I know when it's on. This show maybe passing the prime of it life now, but it could definatly pick up at any second. I dont like to see any fun concept that's basis is comedy disappear, this show needs to be rejuvinated.