8 Simple Rules

Changes

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2004 on ABC

• Too serious?

This episode doesn't really have funny moment's. It's not really a normal 8 simple rules. It's out of character!

It's all too serious! Really snidey moments from sister to sister. And Kerry being really down. It all reminds me of a soap opera, not the normal 8 simple rules.

Cate does her hair and room, and yeah I agree it does look like a banana gum ball.

Load's of revelations about CJ telling Grandma about Tina and Grandpa stopping smoking but then he does smoke. I don't know.

Nothing really spectacular happen's in this episode. Bridget's love life take's a back seat to Kerry's which you don't actually see the guy!! It's all about the family. No outside characters and no humour.

It's emotional but I didn't like it.
  • Changes with Cate and around the house make things difficult to understand.

The kids realize that Cate is doing a lot of changes around the house and with her --herself. Like her new blonde highlight that Bridget totally doesn't believe in, and Cate's painted bedroom and the bed that Cate switched...The kids realize that their maybe might've actually moved on...for real, this time.

This episode was nice. It actually is informative too. It informed us that the changes around the house and with the characters are making a difference...everybody's moving on. I loved this episode. It so deserved a 10/10 scale.