This episode is very enjoyable to watch! I highly recommend it to those who haven't seen it yet!
1) The plot fit together very smoothly. Paul gets to write a book for a race car driver legend, but the book gets pulled off of production when Rory misunderstands a joke that Paul made.
2) It was a really funny episode, the thing with 'wife #3' was also very funny.
3) Bridget doing Physcology. It was very funny to see her doing this, especially when she would analyze everything that Kerry would be doing during the episode.
4) The thing with the video tape, and only catching Paul playing with the guys Trophey and not catching Rory stealing the picture was quite ironic.
1) The man who changed tires for Carter, well, I didn't really like him that much. I don't really know why, it just seemed like a useless character for the episode.
Overall, fantastic episode!