8 Simple Rules

No Right Way

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2003 on ABC

• Great episode!

This is a truly great episode! I'm glad the show decided to keep going after the death of John Ritter.

PROS:
    1) I really liked the plot to this episode. After staying home for awhile after the death of their father, the kids finally have to go back to school. They are supported by classmates, well, at least, Rory and Bridget are. Kerry is still depressed and everyone still picks on her. I also liked the thing with Rory/Missy and Bridget and trying to be all happy and upbeat.
    2) This is where the episode begins to add some humor back into the series, such as Grandpa Jim trying to fix a bunch of things around the house that aren't really required to be fixed.
    3) It was interesting when Kyle told Kerry that he loved her, and he meant it, but Kerry took it the other way, thinking that he was only saying it to make her feel better.

CONS:
    1) Well, i said i kind of liked the whole Rory/Missy thing, only a little bit. In the series, i do wish that the two of them didn't end up together.
  • This Episode Was One Of The Saddest Ever.

I loved how no one knew the right way to grieve because it seemed very real because there is no right way to grieve in a situation like this. I was also really happy when Kyle said he loved Kerry. It was a perfect time to tell her seeing as she really needed some good news at the moment. I must admit, I was mad a Bridget when she was grieving but I realized way before she revealed it she was grieving and I loved how she didn't get mad a Kyle for saying he loved Kerry even though he never said it to her.