This episode was quite well done! I'm just getting a little sick of how often in repeats in my area though.
1) It was really funny! There are many memorable jokes in this episode! Like C.J. calling sprinkles 'sprinkies' and Rory calling Spaggetti 'psgetti'.
2) The plot weaved nicely together, how in the end, Bridget and Kerry end up dating the same guy.
3) I liked how they made this episode on how Kerry always feels left out because of Bridget. It's about time they focused larger on this topic.
4) I adored the speed dating thing with C.J. in this episode! Where girls would come up and end their speed date not even 30 seconds into the date! I also love 'enough with the bells!' 'there's no bell.'
1) Bridget, acted out by Kaley Cuoco, didn't do as good a job in this episode. She seemed more blond and ditzy, even more then normal for her!