8 Simple Rules

Thanksgiving Guest (a.k.a. Thanksgiving)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 26, 2004 on ABC

• Cate recalls the Thanksgiving day events trying to figure out how a fire burned down the garage.

The family tells Cate to relax while they make Thanksgiving dinner. While at the store she runs into Principal Gibb, and invites him to dinner.

Cate asks the principal on a future date, however he has a girlfriend.

Cate throws a football which gets stuck in the tree, then falls into the deep fryer CJ made the turkey in.

Cate never figures it out.
    However us at home get to see what happens.

Funny epsiode.
  • love it!

I love this show, I don't know why they took it off-air. This episode is so funny, just like all of the episodes. It starts off where Keri and Bridget won't let their mother do anything, C.J. deep fries the turkey and Cate brings their school principal home. Then grandpa is trying to fix the T.V. and is resenting Ed, while Rory is mad at his principal for confiscating his football. In the end grandpa and Rory like the principal, Cate asks him out and Bridget and Keri have to make frozed pies. I don't think its the story line that is good about this show, it the charactors and the humor and how its just so simple and out loud stupidly funny. I wish they would make more episodes, the show should go on!