This episode was pretty good! But you can tell they are running a little low on ideas.
1) I loved the thing with Grandpa Jim taking the kids on a fishing trip! And neither one of them wanted to be there! The thing with the cell phones was halarious too!
2) It's a very funny episode! I really liked the thing where CJ was talking with someone on the phone that went like this "Yes, I would like to save money on auto insurance. What are you wearing?" And the cracks Rory made about Cate/Ed if they got together "If you guys get married, will my grades move up?" LOL! XD
3) It was an okay plotline, i'm sure they could've done something better however.
1) Like I said above, okay plotline. I'm sure they could've done better then Ed/Cate having rumors about the two sleeping together.
2) I did not like the actress playing the secratory. I found her performance mediocre and her character was annoying.