8 Simple Rules

Torn Between Two Lovers

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2005 on ABC

• It's not my favorite.

7.6
    I love 8 simple rules, but i was pretty dissapointed with this episode.

PROS:
    1) Focuses a little more on C.J., kind of good, kind of bad.
    2) It was pretty funny.

CONS:
    1) I don't like Cheryle's character at all. At. All. I was very disapointed to see her back.
    2) They made the episode focus way too much on C.J. leaving almost all of the other characters out, so it wasn't very adventurous.
    3) I personally found it strange how the character of Ms. Krupp went from strict to love stricken so suddenly. It didn't really seem like part of her character.

Yeah, i'm pretty disapointed with this episode, but i'll give it 7.6 because it was pretty funny.
  • In this Valentines day themed episode CJ falls in love with Bridget and Kerry's uptight maths teacher Mrs Krupp, but later CJ discovers that Cheryl is back in town, Bridget is upset that a group of boys got Cheryl entered into the Valentines dance competi

7.4
    In this Valentines day themed episode CJ falls in love with Bridget and Kerry's uptight maths teacher Mrs Krupp, but later CJ discovers that Cheryl is back in town, Bridget is upset that a group of boys got Cheryl entered into the Valentines dance competition.

It was a great perfomance by David Spade although the storyline did seem to focus too much on CJ. Kate and Jim did have a few scenes but not a great amount.
    Bridget, Kerry and Rory had a very small part in this episode (Rory usually does though).

I personally liked the show because may favourite character is CJ, but with too much focus this could easily be a bad episode for fans of other characters.

Overall the episode was very good, but the other characters could have had a better part in the show.