8th & Ocean Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Heidi.

withoutlipgloss

[1]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 4
    What is everyone's outlook on Heidi? I think she is bummed because she wasn't picked to be on the show, so now she is doing anything to get the spot light. I understand why Teddy got upset about her dancing with other guys, but they aren't really a "couple". I think Teddy is really into her, but she is just in it for the show and for the hook up. Britt is way better for him anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AshRoseIU

[2]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 8
    I think Heidi gave Teddy a taste of his own medicine. He's was flirting around with both Britt and Heidi at own one point and it seems like he left Britt really confused. So part of me felt like Teddy got what he deserved when Heidi was dancing all freaky with those guys at the club.

just_listen

[3]May 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    heidi yea not really liking her b/c teddy may have been a jerk at least he wasn't doing it in front of her orgrabbing other girls.is it such a crime to flirt?

StephenIsLove

[4]May 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    heidi is a slut. i'm sorry, but that's just how i think. if teddy liked me, i wouldn't waste my time with other guys because teddy is HOT!

SMY2367

[5]May 8, 2006
    • level: 1
    I'm not to keen of Heide. She does seem like she's just hanging around to be on the show. Personally, I don't even think she's that cute. Britt is adorable. Besides, why doesn't Heide live in the model's apartment?