8th & Ocean Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 0000)

Sabrina & Kelly...

hookedOnLB

[1]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    To me it seems that Kelly is not really supportive of Sabrina, kind like she doesn't really care. Like the whole phone scen and Sabrina got upset and went to the bathroom and Kelly went after her and told her that their not alike and get over it and stuff like that. It seem kinda of harsh the way she said it. Does anyone else get that vibe with those two??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

withoutlipgloss

[2]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    My friend and I felt the same way! Kelly isn't a nice sister. She knows she is a better model than her sister, yet she doesn't give her any support. I hated the way she was talking about kissing Teddy in that photoshoot. Like it was of big importance and people wanted to her her talk. She is my least favorite in the apartment. That is your own sister, give her a break!

But it also makes me wonder if she really did say those mean things in the bathroom... because we couldn't see them talking... But I don't know when else she could have said them.

hookedOnLB

[3]Mar 23, 2006
    Yeah I know what you mean by who knows when she could have really said all that stuff to Sabrina but she had a whatever face when she left the bathroom and plus when Kelly went back to the table she said that she needs to go to a different agency. That right there shows she just gives up or not really into helping Sabrina on her problems. Right know she's my least favorite person in the house too!!

jessiscool5454

[4]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    i am in complete agreement. kellys my least favorite.

withoutlipgloss

[5]Mar 24, 2006
    That is your own sister! Jeez! Give her a break!

Gilmore_Girl

[6]Apr 1, 2006
    I agree 100%. Kelly was being really rude considering that Sabrina was crying and everything. Ew, I dont like her.

twinklebuggg

[7]Apr 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    Definitely. I think Kelly is a selfish b%^&ch!

AshRoseIU

[8]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    I don't really think Kelly's intentionally mean to her sister. I think that because Kelly's used to being successful, she can't really put herself in Sabrina's place. So I'd say she's more "insensitive" than "mean",

withoutlipgloss

[9]Apr 10, 2006
    Yeah. Well it looks like things are going to turn. The preview for the next episode Sabrina gets an awesome photo shoot and Kelly is left in the dust.

StephenIsLove

[10]Apr 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    I agree. Kelly could have atleast shown some sympathy when Sabrina said that they were the same!

hookedOnLB

[11]Apr 20, 2006
    Kelly is gonna get what she deserves in next weeks show!!! Do you think she's gonna tell Sabrina about the casting like she was told to do over the phone??

AshRoseIU

[12]Apr 23, 2006
    I bet she'll tell Sabrina about the casting. They're sisters and even though they have a little rivalry going on now, I don't think Kelly will sink that low.
    But whatever Kelly does, I'm looking forward to watching those girls fight this week.

jcar03

[13]Apr 25, 2006
    • level: 46
    I don't think even though they are sisters a modeling agency with any credibility would not call their client directly.

jcar03

[14]Apr 25, 2006
    ha, looks like Kelly "forgot" to tell Sabrina. I liked how the people at Irene Marie acted so shocked. I am guessing the producers of the show wanted them to only tell Kelly about the casting and have Kelly tell Sabrina about it to see what would happen and the ppl at Irene Marie were skeptical about doing to based on how red the ones face got.

jcar03

[15]Apr 25, 2006
    Okay third post in a row: Kelly knew exactly what she was doing. She got the call when they were standing right next to each other. And the agency blaming Sabrina makes me what to reach through the TV and smack them. You personally call one model and not another. It was the agencies fault and they know it but they are laying the blame on Sabrina instead of themselves or Kelly because they are still favoring her.

hookedOnLB

[16]Apr 26, 2006
    OMG...I missed this past show. So Kelly didn't tell her? And now their blaming it all on Sabrina? If that so then thats messed up on the angencys part too.

withoutlipgloss

[17]Apr 27, 2006
    Like I've said before, Kelly is a selfish b*tch.

gabriella5

[18]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 1
    i think that sabrina thought she was soo hot and then when kelly got casting she got joules she should of been happy for her sister shes getting casting couse i know i would of been happy for me sister and she did not forget about that casting becouse she was right there cooking with sabrina and it was mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshRoseIU

[19]Apr 28, 2006
    Before this last episode, I didn't think Kelly was too bad. I thought, maybe Kelly just can't relate to Sabrina because Kelly doesn't understand what it's like to struggle in the business.
    I was definitely wrong. Not telling her sis about the casting was just awful. And she didn't even feel bad about it! That is one mean girl!

hybritical

[20]May 2, 2006
    I don't think Kellys mean or insensative....I think she's scared..I think she's scared that because her and her sister have the same face that something might happen and her sister might end up getting a better break....That's why she got mad when she called them the same....Her sister wants to be a team and stick togehter but Kelly wants to be the star....She's purposely trying to keep Sabrina back because that's her competition...and she's a right b*tch for that because that's her sister and Sabrina doesn't seem like she would do that to her ever...I love how Kelly tried to change things up and make Sabrina look mean and that fake crying was to die for...She should go into actting instead of modeling