Dude, Where's My Husband

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 11, 2013 on The CW

• Yet another hangover episode!

I don't know when will CW shows realize that the 'hangover idea' it's been done to death. I feel like 90210 already did a similar hangover episode, but not sure. Well as far as this episode is concerned, it was ok in not making me cringe with the shallowness of the characters and their lives. They got drunk, woke up, one had blond highlights, one got married, one locked in the toilet. The end. There were some ok back stories happening behind this fiasco but nothing original or imaginative. 90210 used to be a good, solid show but past 2 seasons went down the toilet. I feel like the writers haven't got a clue what they are doing, cause I can't explain it in another way. Every episode a character will discover a yet another life long dream and make life altering decisions based on nothing and then they will just forget about it. They all fall in love with each other, nothing stays solid... Unfortunately, I guess I know why the show is getting canceled ... Well that and the horrible ratings it's been having.