90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x21 "Bride and Prejudice" Episode Discussion

stellarchick86

[1]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 32
    With Naomi's friends concerned that she is rushing into marriage with P.J., Naomi and P.J. host a small get-together so the group can get to know him better. Austin returns to L.A. and suggests that Adrianna try country music and offers to serve as her manager. Caleb is worried about Ivy's mental stability, and Annie finally reveals her feelings to Caleb. Meanwhile, Silver has mixed feelings about Navid, who is back in L.A.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Apr 24, 2012
    Sorry JohnMarlena, Evafan was discussing the ep over on the 'anything' thread so I thought maybe I should go ahead and put up a new thread or something so that way its easier to find stuff on that thread since we will also be discussing LA Complex too lol

evafan2005

[3]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 18

Meh....you see what I said already over on the other threadTongue out

I will say, however that I will give this a grade of: D-

stellarchick86

[4]Apr 24, 2012
    That bad huh? Its only 6pm here, so its not on yet for me.

evafan2005

[5]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 18

Yeah to me it was just bad....like over the top bad...I doubt you guys will think it's any better, I mean I suppose it's possible but I doubt it haha. It's just sad what this has become.

thec0mebackman

[6]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 15

i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.

Adokensan

[7]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 10

thec0mebackman wrote:

i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.

You are not alone, I also loved this episode. Annie and Caleb are so cute together, haha. The only thing I disliked a little about this episode was the Liam-Navid-Silver-thing, some scenes was way too cliched. The car scene was hilarious though, haha. The Ivy storyline is getting interesting, it really didn't turn out the way i thought it would.

LauraNowak

[8]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 4

I liked it too. I find it heartwarming that Annie and Naomi's friendship has grown so much over the years that Naomi would ask her to be the maid of honor. I also think Caleb & Annie are cute so it'll be interesting what'll happen since he's the one that wants to commit Ivy to care. I'm enjoying seeing Navid back, since he's become friends again with Ade and again it warmed my heart that hes looking out for her since Austin is putting the moves on her. I don't actually hate the Liam/Silver/Navid triangle except it means Silver has done all the guys now but I hope Liam wins, leaving Navid free for Ade. Just my opinion though.

johnmarlena422

[9]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Sorry JohnMarlena, Evafan was discussing the ep over on the 'anything' thread so I thought maybe I should go ahead and put up a new thread or something so that way its easier to find stuff on that thread since we will also be discussing LA Complex too lol

Ohh it's fine, I was crazy busy typing up a 20-page research paper last night so I'm just now getting around to watching last night's ep anyways lol

johnmarlena422

[10]Apr 25, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:

I haven't watched yet but I thought you just said last week that you hated how they made Nae/Annie the new Bff's?? LOL so confuzzled hehe

johnmarlena422

[11]Apr 25, 2012
    LauraNowak wrote:

I liked it too. I find it heartwarming that Annie and Naomi's friendship has grown so much over the years that Naomi would ask her to be the maid of honor. I also think Caleb & Annie are cute so it'll be interesting what'll happen since he's the one that wants to commit Ivy to care. I'm enjoying seeing Navid back, since he's become friends again with Ade and again it warmed my heart that hes looking out for her since Austin is putting the moves on her. I don't actually hate the Liam/Silver/Navid triangle except it means Silver has done all the guys now but I hope Liam wins, leaving Navid free for Ade. Just my opinion though.

Yes, indeed, keep that crazy harlot away from Ade's man!! hehe

stellarchick86

[12]Apr 25, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Lol!!

johnmarlena422 wrote:

Ohh it's fine, I was crazy busy typing up a 20-page research paper last night so I'm just now getting around to watching last night's ep anyways lol

Oh wow!! Good luck!! I remember those days.

johnmarlena422

[13]Apr 25, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Lol!!

johnmarlena422 wrote:

Oh wow!! Good luck!! I remember those days.

Yeah, I was up till 4am with it and then had to get up at 7am to take Emma to daycare but I finally got it turned in so hopefully all is well. I'm so nervous though because it takes up a 3rd of my grade.

johnmarlena422

[14]Apr 25, 2012
    Okay, so I just finished last night's ep and it was just kinda bland for me. Not the worst but not great either. Naomi - I'm glad she called it off but I never believed she was really in love with the guy anyways, more like she was in love with the idea of him. Still, this SL wasn't that interesting anyways. I do like her friendship with Annie but I still think they're too different to be THIS good of friends. Also, was I the only one that picked up on the vibe she was putting off when she saw Ade and Austin together?? I really hope Ade doesn't go there if only out of respect for the connection they used to have as bffs.

Ade - I loved her take no prisoners demeanor in the beginning but then she kinda lost it as the ep went on. I actually kinda liked her and Austin but I don't want her to go there with him because of Naomi even though they're acting like they hardly know each other. Still, I do like that Ade finally has someone on here side in all of this, unlike Navid, who just keeps pimping Dixon. I seriously wanted Ade to go off on Navid and be all "Where the hell do you get off policing my life and telling me how to live it, this is none of your damn business so stay the hell out of it!!" or something to that effect lol I mean, I get Dixon is his friend but he's supposed to be Ade's friend too and instead he's just treating her like she's Dixon's property or something. What a tool lol

Annie: Even though she doesn't always do the right thing at the right time, she really is a great friend and I love how big her heart it. Also, loving her with Caleb.

Ivy: Couldn't help but lmao at what Caleb did to her lol

Liam/Silver: I actually felt really bad for Liam. The way Silver was deliberately rubbing his face in her relationship with Navid was just cruel and in true heartless Silver fashion lol I mean, she really is a bitch lol God only knows why Liam likes her but for whatever reason he does and the way she's treating him is so wrong. Loved that Liam told Navid to go back to princeton, that was very self serving which amused me lol Also loved Annie referring to her and Liam as being "meant to be" right in front of Silver lol that's right soak up the guilt lol What I'm really dying to see isn't so much the beatdown between Navid and Liam but the one between Annie and Silver. I wanna see Annie bring all hell down on that two faced bitch and give her the beat down for both what she did to her and what she did to Ade. I gotta say, I have really been loving Annie more and more. Maybe that's because my favorites have been reduced to such pathetic shells but either way, I'm loving her lol

stellarchick86

[15]Apr 25, 2012
    Wow!! I dont know how you do it all, really. But I give you so much credit for doing it. Good luck, though Im sure you did fine!
    Edited on 04/25/2012 2:45pm

johnmarlena422

[16]Apr 25, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Wow!! I dont know how you do it all, really. But I give you so much credit for doing it. Good luck, though Im sure you did fine!

Haha I guess ya just get used to it after a while but thanks

stellarchick86

[17]Apr 25, 2012
    Np! I remember one semester when I was in college, I was taking 5 classes at once (it was 4 classes and a lab, but the lab was seriously just as much work if not more so than the class itself and I didnt realize it until it was too late) and working 35 hours a week and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. It was just too much between that and homework and what not. I didnt want to quit school, so I quit my job instead. I cant imagine adding a kid onto that equation at all because its not like you can have certain hours where you are a parent and certain hours you cant. Its 24/7. So I give people that can do that so much credit (esp. single moms who get NO support whatsoever but thats a whole other story).
    Edited on 04/25/2012 3:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

goleghasedak

[18]Apr 25, 2012
    • level: 6
    Adokensan wrote:

thec0mebackman wrote:

You are not alone, I also loved this episode. Annie and Caleb are so cute together, haha. The only thing I disliked a little about this episode was the Liam-Navid-Silver-thing, some scenes was way too cliched. The car scene was hilarious though, haha. The Ivy storyline is getting interesting, it really didn't turn out the way i thought it would.

totally agree!
    I wanted to write the exact same thing. in season 4 so far, I loved this one the best.

johnmarlena422

[19]Apr 25, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Np! I remember one semester when I was in college, I was taking 5 classes at once (it was 4 classes and a lab, but the lab was seriously just as much work if not more so than the class itself and I didnt realize it until it was too late) and working 35 hours a week and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. It was just too much between that and homework and what not. I didnt want to quit school, so I quit my job instead. I cant imagine adding a kid onto that equation at all because its not like you can have certain hours where you are a parent and certain hours you cant. Its 24/7. So I give people that can do that so much credit (esp. single moms who get NO support whatsoever but thats a whole other story).

Yeah, it is hard but I think the most important thing is not to start out with everything all at once because that's just way too overwhelming. Ya gotta learn how to manage one aspect of your life before you can focus on another. Kids make it a lot more difficult because you don't get to clock out at the end of your shift LOL Luckily I thrive under pressure and don't need that much sleep so most of my homework gets done pretty late at night haha

stellarchick86

[20]Apr 25, 2012
    Ahh okay well thats cool. And yeah I was usually doing the up late at night thing too