90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x21 "Bride and Prejudice" Episode Discussion

  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [21]Apr 25, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Ahh okay well thats cool. And yeah I was usually doing the up late at night thing too


    So what did you think of last night??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [22]Apr 25, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    I still havent gotten around to it yet *sigh* TLAC too. Everytime I say I will, I end up forgetting lol I will tonight though, just not sure when. Im sure I wont be mega impressed though. Im usually not anyway and then I come on here and havent heard too many great things LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [23]Apr 25, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I still havent gotten around to it yet *sigh* TLAC too. Everytime I say I will, I end up forgetting lol I will tonight though, just not sure when. Im sure I wont be mega impressed though. Im usually not anyway and then I come on here and havent heard too many great things LOL


    LOL I really don't blame you for not rushing to watch it, I certainly never do lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thec0mebackman

    thec0mebackman

    [24]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/22/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,181
    Adokensan wrote:

    thec0mebackman wrote:


    i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.




    You are not alone, I also loved this episode. Annie and Caleb are so cute together, haha. The only thing I disliked a little about this episode was the Liam-Navid-Silver-thing, some scenes was way too cliched. The car scene was hilarious though, haha. The Ivy storyline is getting interesting, it really didn't turn out the way i thought it would.


    good to know i'm not alone! i agree with you 100%. i like Annie/Caleb, and i will never like Silver with anybody else. Ivy is surprisingly warming up to me, i'm loving this darker, "i don't give a damn" attitude she's got going on.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

    i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.



    I haven't watched yet but I thought you just said last week that you hated how they made Nae/Annie the new Bff's?? LOL so confuzzled hehe

    LOL did i say i hated it? i don't think i did, i did say thaty it does bug me a LOT that Ade/Nae haven't interacted at all. yes i still want Ade/Nae to be bff's, and the same with Silver/Annie. but will it ever be? unlikely. let's face it these writers have f*cked up on the friendships so i'm just going with the flow. looking back at season 1, 2, and 3, Nae would NEVER have asked Annie to be her MOH.....in season 3 Nae would've asked Silver forsure to be her MOH. the friendships ricochet back and forth it's ridiculous. but in this season, they've made it crystal clear they want Nae and Annie to be bff's, and i'll be honest i really enjoy them together just because all season they've been building up their friendship and all their scenes together have been great and heartwarming. i loved their scene in the car......with the song in the background. that was a warm, endearing scene and that scene sold it for me- i am now a fan of Anne/Nae being bff's. don't get me wrong i still want Ade in the picture, but what's the point? all hope is lost. and Marlena when Nae saw Ade with Austin...i got the impression that Nae was happy for them. kinda like when she witnessed Liam proposing to Annie. i love how Nae is bulletproof with all her ex's being involved with other girls. it's like "oh been there, done that. you can have my leftovers. i'm happy for you" LOL and to me she seemed thrilled to see Ade perform with Austin. and i'm just gonna add on, even though these writers haven't really gone to a darker route, the one main reason (and i finally realize why i still love the show) is because of the number one element every show needs: drama. 90210 still has it. at least in my opinion. they know how to create that dramatic impact and i felt bad for Nae in this ep, so it goes to show for me that as long as they keep the premise of this show clear, then i'll be fine. but there are still many many many flaws so they're not in the clear LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [25]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    Adokensan wrote:

    thec0mebackman wrote:


    i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.




    You are not alone, I also loved this episode. Annie and Caleb are so cute together, haha. The only thing I disliked a little about this episode was the Liam-Navid-Silver-thing, some scenes was way too cliched. The car scene was hilarious though, haha. The Ivy storyline is getting interesting, it really didn't turn out the way i thought it would.


    good to know i'm not alone! i agree with you 100%. i like Annie/Caleb, and i will never like Silver with anybody else. Ivy is surprisingly warming up to me, i'm loving this darker, "i don't give a damn" attitude she's got going on.
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

    i loved the episode to be very honest >< someone please tell me they loved it with me. i know i've said that i was upset Ade's not taking part in Nae's marriage, but this episode solidified the love i have for the Annie/Nae friendship. i am really enjoying them being bestfriends and it was heartwarming to see Nae ask her to be the MOH and tell her over and over again, thank you. did everyone else hate the ep? btw it looks like 90210 is on the bubble apparently. not worrying, i know it'll get picked up.



    I haven't watched yet but I thought you just said last week that you hated how they made Nae/Annie the new Bff's?? LOL so confuzzled hehe

    LOL did i say i hated it? i don't think i did, i did say thaty it does bug me a LOT that Ade/Nae haven't interacted at all. yes i still want Ade/Nae to be bff's, and the same with Silver/Annie. but will it ever be? unlikely. let's face it these writers have f*cked up on the friendships so i'm just going with the flow. looking back at season 1, 2, and 3, Nae would NEVER have asked Annie to be her MOH.....in season 3 Nae would've asked Silver forsure to be her MOH. the friendships ricochet back and forth it's ridiculous. but in this season, they've made it crystal clear they want Nae and Annie to be bff's, and i'll be honest i really enjoy them together just because all season they've been building up their friendship and all their scenes together have been great and heartwarming. i loved their scene in the car......with the song in the background. that was a warm, endearing scene and that scene sold it for me- i am now a fan of Anne/Nae being bff's. don't get me wrong i still want Ade in the picture, but what's the point? all hope is lost. and Marlena when Nae saw Ade with Austin...i got the impression that Nae was happy for them. kinda like when she witnessed Liam proposing to Annie. i love how Nae is bulletproof with all her ex's being involved with other girls. it's like "oh been there, done that. you can have my leftovers. i'm happy for you" LOL and to me she seemed thrilled to see Ade perform with Austin. and i'm just gonna add on, even though these writers haven't really gone to a darker route, the one main reason (and i finally realize why i still love the show) is because of the number one element every show needs: drama. 90210 still has it. at least in my opinion. they know how to create that dramatic impact and i felt bad for Nae in this ep, so it goes to show for me that as long as they keep the premise of this show clear, then i'll be fine. but there are still many many many flaws so they're not in the clear LOL


    Oh I didn't mean literally hated it, just that it bothered you so I guess I was just a little surprised at the turn around lol but I will admit to enjoying Nae/Annie, I just prefer the original friendships and it wouldn't bother so much if they at least all interacted but no lol so I guess my real problem isn't Nae/Annie being the best friends but more that they seem to be the ONLY real friends lol As far as Ade being in the picture being pointless, sorry but I must strongly disagree. Ade may not have much purpose as of now because she's being neglected but that's my girl and I will always want her in the picture. Imo, there's room for everyone and Ade is by far the most under - used and under - appreciated character on this show (much like Melissa is on TSC) so for me, that IS the point LOL Also, after Ade/Austin performed I did think that Nae had resolved to being happy for them but that very first glance at the very beginning that was only shown for a split second, she actually seems a tad uneasy/unsettled at what was in front of her. Again, I must disagree about Nae because while some may love her being so nonchalant about her ex's or "bullet proof" as you say lol that is simply not who Naomi is, which is why I've been saying this entire season that this is not the REAL Naomi - similar to what's happened to Ade only not so bad because the real Naomi would never be so cavalier about her friends going after any of her ex's. Liam/Annie are completely different because Annie waited out of respect for Naomi to act on her feelings with Liam until Nae gave her the okay and that's what a true friend does, even though I don't really like the idea of breaking the code even with permission, if you're gonna do it, at least do it right and Annie did. She hasn't always done right by Nae but she tried (even at her own expense) and I gotta say, Annie has grown into a truly incredible friend, which is why Nae had no qualms in watching Liam propose to her..However, that doesn't mean Naomi would be so nonchalant about the whole "friend/exbf hookup" every time it happens but in the end I don't think Austin was significant enough of a bf to her to really be that broken up about - let's face it he was a fling, at best. As for the drama that's a whole other debate and I've already probably given you way more than you wanna read anyways lol Ohh and sorry for going off topic a little with the Annie pimping but I've just really been loving her lately hehe
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxliveyourlife

    xxliveyourlife

    [26]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 04/25/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 15

    I saw the episode yesterday and I must say after a long period of time I liked it...


    1. I really liked that Annie told Caleb how she feels because she really deserves some happiness now! and the kiss in the rain was so romantic!


    2. finally Austin came back!! I really missed him

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xxliveyourlife

    xxliveyourlife

    [27]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 04/25/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 15

    3. I'm really disappointed that they went that far with Liam and Silver..it's like everyone in this show has to sleep with everyone! and I really liked them as just being friends so I don't get it. But I did feel a little sorry for Liam at the end.


    4. the Ade part just really bored me. she just wants drama all the time and she became so whiny.


    but my favourite scene in this episode was the car scene with Naomi and Annie. the became such best friends and it's so nice to see that they feel and care for each other now :')

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [28]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    3. I'm really disappointed that they went that far with Liam and Silver..it's like everyone in this show has to sleep with everyone! and I really liked them as just being friends so I don't get it. But I did feel a little sorry for Liam at the end.


    4. the Ade part just really bored me. she just wants drama all the time and she became so whiny.


    but my favourite scene in this episode was the car scene with Naomi and Annie. the became such best friends and it's so nice to see that they feel and care for each other now :')



    Well I definitely do not agree about Ade wanting drama all the time, what did she even do?? Because on this end the only one causing drama was Navid lol

    I do agree about Liam/Silver though. I felt bad for Liam with the way Silver was deliberately throwing her relationship or lack there of, with Navid in his face. I never wanted Liam and Silver together but the writing was on the wall from the moment their friendship began, just as the writing was on the wall back in S3 with Navid/Silver. Jmho.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [29]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

    I saw the episode yesterday and I must say after a long period of time I liked it...


    1. I really liked that Annie told Caleb how she feels because she really deserves some happiness now! and the kiss in the rain was so romantic!


    2. finally Austin came back!! I really missed him



    I love Annie/Caleb and I think a man like Caleb will be really good for Annie. Loved the rain kiss scene as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [30]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Because on this end the only one causing drama was Navid

    I saw it as Silver lol But Im only like halfway through so who knows what will hapen in the rest of the ep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [31]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Because on this end the only one causing drama was Navid

    I saw it as Silver lol But Im only like halfway through so who knows what will hapen in the rest of the ep.


    LOL as a whole, yeah but I mean in reference to just Ade scenes, I didn't see Ade causing drama at all, that was all Navid and it wasn't even his place anyways. Dixon made his bed, let him freaking lay in it lol Ade's just trying to get on with her life. I don't see the problem with that or how that makes her a "whiny drama queen" lol If Dixon can have his own solo career then why the hell can't Ade?? Ohh I forgot because she's the resident pariah so she doesn't deserve to have ANYTHING good in her life...Okay, done venting, I swear lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [32]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Hahaha. I completelly agree. Theres always ONE girl on every teen show that is always wrong no matter what they do or what is said. I guess Ade is the one for this show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [33]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hahaha. I completelly agree. Theres always ONE girl on every teen show that is always wrong no matter what they do or what is said. I guess Ade is the one for this show.


    Yeah, it's really annoying too because it doesn't matter what they do, it will never be good enough so even when they're doing something really great, people will always find a way to twist it into something bad and paint the character in a negative light. Ade could jump in front of a bullet to save a little orphaned baby and people will say she only did it so she could steal the baby and raise it as an alternate "Maizy" LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [34]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Lol couldnt agree more. People on IMDB give her so much crap I just dont get it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [35]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124

    Not really expecting anyone to really read all of this, I just kind of jot down notes as I'm going so I don't forget anything


    When PJ was going to say that about her last name, I figured that he was going to ask her how she felt about a pre-nup


    Navid to Ade: "Yeah but you love Silver". Uh, she may be friends with her again, but love? And I also love how there was this huge revelation with Austin being behind the door yet I thought it was just cheesy, not dramatic at all


    I actually kind of liked the big Silver revelation scene and the scene with the girls at the dress shop


    Did that scene with Ivy running across the street with her surfboard and the cars almost crashing into her make anyone else think of Johnny Harper?? LOL And oh boo-freakin-whoo Ivy. You surely weren't too sad when you were hopping into bed with those 2 other guys and drawing up divorce papers!


    Naomi's copper skirt is really bugging me…it's all I can concentrate on in her scenes.


    Uggggggghhh Silverrrrrrr!!! Again, another girl who couldn't give a crap about the first guy she was with and just strings him along. So annoying


    Ooh Austin all of a sudden HAS to have Ade….*yawn* Is this just to expand on Lowdnes' career?


    Good Lord on the Naomi/Annie mascara plug. Jeez.


    Awww…love the Nae/Annie scene (though it should've still been Nae and Ade!!)


    Ha- cant help but like the Liam/Navid scene. Oooh Liam, you dirty scoundrel! LOL


    During the scene where Austin convinces Ade to go up on stage, I couldn't help but stare at Austin's mouth. He looked like he had a bunch of cotton balls in there, more than he usually does LOL. And wow, they actually had a nice, young dress for Ade to wear rather than the frumpy wear she usually gets! Lol I also cant help but feel like they always just pair Ade with whichever guy Lowdnes can/wants to a duet with. Wow! I now get what you guys are saying about Navid causing drama. And that fight between him and Austin seems so contrived. And are ice sculptures usually customary for engagement parties?? This isn't a wedding


    Wow- another contrived scene (Ivy and Caleb)


    Wow, a Navid/Silver scene I could actually get on board with (the one with Liam in the room and it gets awkward)


    Okay why is it now that Austin/Naomi are broken up and she's with PJ that I now see chemistry there?? Yeah- ME! Maybe I'm delirious from the late hour LOL Gah


    Aww. Love the Nae/Annie scene in the car. Though the bad cover of 'Mad World' in the background was very distracting lol


    Okay I think I am actually warming up to Austin because I liked his scene with Ade….wow. LOL And the Annie/Caleb scene in the rain was cute but the Ivy stuff is getting ridiculous. They clearly have had no idea what to do with her this season. And the Silver/Liam thing is okay as well


    Overall, can't believe I am saying this, but I think it was prob. the best ep of the season (though in general that's not saying much).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [36]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Okay, so I just finished last night's ep and it was just kinda bland for me. Not the worst but not great either. Naomi - I'm glad she called it off but I never believed she was really in love with the guy anyways, more like she was in love with the idea of him. Still, this SL wasn't that interesting anyways. I do like her friendship with Annie but I still think they're too different to be THIS good of friends. Also, was I the only one that picked up on the vibe she was putting off when she saw Ade and Austin together?? I really hope Ade doesn't go there if only out of respect for the connection they used to have as bffs.

    Ade - I loved her take no prisoners demeanor in the beginning but then she kinda lost it as the ep went on. I actually kinda liked her and Austin but I don't want her to go there with him because of Naomi even though they're acting like they hardly know each other. Still, I do like that Ade finally has someone on here side in all of this, unlike Navid, who just keeps pimping Dixon. I seriously wanted Ade to go off on Navid and be all "Where the hell do you get off policing my life and telling me how to live it, this is none of your damn business so stay the hell out of it!!" or something to that effect lol I mean, I get Dixon is his friend but he's supposed to be Ade's friend too and instead he's just treating her like she's Dixon's property or something. What a tool lol

    Annie: Even though she doesn't always do the right thing at the right time, she really is a great friend and I love how big her heart it. Also, loving her with Caleb.

    Ivy: Couldn't help but lmao at what Caleb did to her lol

    Liam/Silver: I actually felt really bad for Liam. The way Silver was deliberately rubbing his face in her relationship with Navid was just cruel and in true heartless Silver fashion lol I mean, she really is a bitch lol God only knows why Liam likes her but for whatever reason he does and the way she's treating him is so wrong. Loved that Liam told Navid to go back to princeton, that was very self serving which amused me lol Also loved Annie referring to her and Liam as being "meant to be" right in front of Silver lol that's right soak up the guilt lol What I'm really dying to see isn't so much the beatdown between Navid and Liam but the one between Annie and Silver. I wanna see Annie bring all hell down on that two faced bitch and give her the beat down for both what she did to her and what she did to Ade. I gotta say, I have really been loving Annie more and more. Maybe that's because my favorites have been reduced to such pathetic shells but either way, I'm loving her lol


    Pretty much agree on everything here (wow, what a surprise LOL). I also agree with what you were saying about Liam/Silver and her rubbing his nose in it. Esp. since I am kind of dealing with something like that in real life (too long to go into here, so I wont LOL). Gah I hate girls that play guys. And I hate Silver. LOL! I miss early s1 Silver. Ivy is no substitute for that. Ivy is hardly a substitute for bland chicken.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [37]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol couldnt agree more. People on IMDB give her so much crap I just dont get it.


    I don't either but I really think it's just Ade haters (that have always hated her from day 1 without ever even giving her a chance) that are just looking for any excuse to talk trash and keep hating her so as much as they swear it's not the case, they really love when Ade is "crazy Adrianna" who does horrible things because that way she's making it easy for them to hate her so when she's actually trying to be a good person and doing the right thing, they gotta make up shit that never even happened to make her look bad so they can keep feeling justified in hating her lol My girl is damned either way because when she brings the drama she's a "immoral sociopath" and when she plays nice she's either "a fake bitch waiting to strike again" or "a boring, pointless character that doesn't deserve to be on the show" and I'll admit most of her scenes this season have been rather dull but that's due to her lack of material not her lack of potential as a character and cmon people, who hasn't been at least a little dull this season?? lol The whole situation with Ade and the way she's treated on the show and by viewers reminds me so much of how it was with Valerie. Yes, she was a bitch ans yes she loved to rock the boat most of the time but even when she did everything she could to do right by the group and be the kind of person they could respect and want in their lives, she was still trashed and locked away like some kinda shameful family secret that was unworthy of even the disgust they subjected her to. I remember back when the original was still on the air, when the episode with the reunion (I think it was a reunion anyway) first aired, and Valerie went to bat against that HS pig that carved Kelly is a slut on the wall, and selflessly defended Kelly's honor and still some viewers were calling her a "two-faced bitch" saying that she was only doing that to blind Kelly to what she had planned for her and that Kelly better watch her back because Valerie was a "scheming little snake that never does anything without a price" and that kind of thing came up every single time Valerie ever did anything good for anyone else..Some even claimed that Valerie was behind Kelly's vicious rape as payback, despite the fact that Val wasn't even on the show anymore lol Extreme right?? That's what I mean though about the Val/Ade similarities..Not that it's gotten that extreme with Ade but they're both that one character that gets crucified just for breathing and unlike everyone else, they'll be paying for their mistakes until the end of time. This episode was a great example of that: Ade's entire screen time consisted of what?? Attempting to move out of her EX bf's apartment and working on the relaunch of her music career?? *gasps* How dare she!! (After all, only Dixon can do that) and she caused drama by what, telling Navid to back off?? *gasp gasp* What a BITCH!!! LOL I'll be the first to admit that my girl Adrianna, for the most part, has been the resident drama queen of this series (which I happen to love) but this season?? Hell no, she's actually been way too nice..If anything, Ade has been the polar opposite of a "drama queen", so much so that she's allowed people to walk all over her. Ooookay sorry for the long as rant that I swore I was done with lol but sometimes I really do feel like I'm watching a completely different show than everyone else LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [38]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    LMAO!! I completely agree though. Back in s3, people were complaining about what she was doing. Now, they are saying shes pointless. Its like d@mned if you do, d@mned if you dont. Some stupid immature guy was defending Navid cheating on Ade because of how she was a "bad gf" and I said thats no excuse, he couldve dumped her. Then someone said something like "oh please, Ade did just as much cheating as Navid did on him so she wasnt perfect either". I was like "how does one cheat on someone when the actual cheating has not taken place? I would really like to know how this works so I can look out for it in the future" LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [39]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982

    stellarchick86 wrote:


    Not really expecting anyone to really read all of this, I just kind of jot down notes as I'm going so I don't forget anything


    When PJ was going to say that about her last name, I figured that he was going to ask her how she felt about a pre-nup


    Navid to Ade: "Yeah but you love Silver". Uh, she may be friends with her again, but love? And I also love how there was this huge revelation with Austin being behind the door yet I thought it was just cheesy, not dramatic at all


    I actually kind of liked the big Silver revelation scene and the scene with the girls at the dress shop


    Did that scene with Ivy running across the street with her surfboard and the cars almost crashing into her make anyone else think of Johnny Harper?? LOL And oh boo-freakin-whoo Ivy. You surely weren't too sad when you were hopping into bed with those 2 other guys and drawing up divorce papers!


    Naomi's copper skirt is really bugging me…it's all I can concentrate on in her scenes.


    Uggggggghhh Silverrrrrrr!!! Again, another girl who couldn't give a crap about the first guy she was with and just strings him along. So annoying


    Ooh Austin all of a sudden HAS to have Ade….*yawn* Is this just to expand on Lowdnes' career?


    Good Lord on the Naomi/Annie mascara plug. Jeez.


    Awww…love the Nae/Annie scene (though it should've still been Nae and Ade!!)


    Ha- cant help but like the Liam/Navid scene. Oooh Liam, you dirty scoundrel! LOL


    During the scene where Austin convinces Ade to go up on stage, I couldn't help but stare at Austin's mouth. He looked like he had a bunch of cotton balls in there, more than he usually does LOL. And wow, they actually had a nice, young dress for Ade to wear rather than the frumpy wear she usually gets! Lol I also cant help but feel like they always just pair Ade with whichever guy Lowdnes can/wants to a duet with. Wow! I now get what you guys are saying about Navid causing drama. And that fight between him and Austin seems so contrived. And are ice sculptures usually customary for engagement parties?? This isn't a wedding


    Wow- another contrived scene (Ivy and Caleb)


    Wow, a Navid/Silver scene I could actually get on board with (the one with Liam in the room and it gets awkward)


    Okay why is it now that Austin/Naomi are broken up and she's with PJ that I now see chemistry there?? Yeah- ME! Maybe I'm delirious from the late hour LOL Gah


    Aww. Love the Nae/Annie scene in the car. Though the bad cover of 'Mad World' in the background was very distracting lol


    Okay I think I am actually warming up to Austin because I liked his scene with Ade….wow. LOL And the Annie/Caleb scene in the rain was cute but the Ivy stuff is getting ridiculous. They clearly have had no idea what to do with her this season. And the Silver/Liam thing is okay as well


    Overall, can't believe I am saying this, but I think it was prob. the best ep of the season (though in general that's not saying much).




    Pretty much completely agree with a fewmany side notes. lol



    Which Silver revelation were you talking about?? I loved how when they met up and Annie referred to herself and Liam as being "meant to be" how Silver didn't even flinch lol God I can't wait to see Annie whoop some ass but that probably won't even happen anyways lol Also annoyed at Silver's lack of concern for the boys she's toying with but hey as long as she gets her way, that's all that matters right?? They should both kick her scrawny little ass to the curb, especially with how she's deliberately using one to torture the other but of course they never will because they just can't seem to resist her glittery goodness lol Loved LOVED the bit where Liam gave his good friend advice that will only serve his own best interests lol Reminds me of how Silver used to allow Ade to confide in her knowing she was secretly the enemy lol



    Idk about the sudden interest Austin has in Ade and since when is he even in the music business?? lol I've always loved JL music but I'd much rather them give Ade some actual decent material than to just keep focusing on her music. Could you imagine if all we ever saw was the characters working?? lol I also completely agree about Ade just being paired up with other possible musical interests. I am so sick of the way they just use her as arm candy and never give her anything worth anything of her own. And yeah Navid was way over the top and why does he all of a sudden feel so compelled to jump in on Dixon's behalf, as if trying to put Adrianna on "hold" for him until he gets back lol He really just needs to stop fighting Dixon's battles and focus on his own cause he's got a whopper of one coming his way LOL



    I liked the Liam/Navid/Silver scene as well and it cracked me up watching Silver chase them around in a panic, too terrified to leave them alone together...Aww high and moral saint Silver afraid of the Big Bad Truth?? Ohh what a tangled web we weave lol



    Agreed on the cover..I kept thinking is that SUPPOSED to be 'Mad World'?? LOL



    And... I NEVER thought I'd ever think this, let alone say it in a million years but I must shamefully confess..I actually kinda loved Austin in this episode. He's still a bit of a tool and the continuity still sucks but same goes for pretty much everyone else so I can't really hold that against him lol But in all honestly, aside from his suddenly being into Ade which is so forced it's almost laughable, I found myself actually beginning to enjoy that ridiculous hick lol I even saw a little chemistry going on...Idk maybe the sleep deprivation is just getting to me and I'm now operating under 'Crazy' lol



    Though, I completely agree in regards to the writers not knowing what to do with Ivy, I couldn't help but lmao at the prospect of her being committed, especially by a priest on the brink of living in sin LOL and the look on her face when they told her was freaking priceless..The child in me had a little outburst of "Bahahaha sucker!!" while pointing at the TV LOL!!



    Okay, another novel it seems but hey a lot to respond to and all LOL

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of johnmarlena422

    johnmarlena422

    [40]Apr 26, 2012
    • member since: 08/27/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,982
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Okay, so I just finished last night's ep and it was just kinda bland for me. Not the worst but not great either. Naomi - I'm glad she called it off but I never believed she was really in love with the guy anyways, more like she was in love with the idea of him. Still, this SL wasn't that interesting anyways. I do like her friendship with Annie but I still think they're too different to be THIS good of friends. Also, was I the only one that picked up on the vibe she was putting off when she saw Ade and Austin together?? I really hope Ade doesn't go there if only out of respect for the connection they used to have as bffs.

    Ade - I loved her take no prisoners demeanor in the beginning but then she kinda lost it as the ep went on. I actually kinda liked her and Austin but I don't want her to go there with him because of Naomi even though they're acting like they hardly know each other. Still, I do like that Ade finally has someone on here side in all of this, unlike Navid, who just keeps pimping Dixon. I seriously wanted Ade to go off on Navid and be all "Where the hell do you get off policing my life and telling me how to live it, this is none of your damn business so stay the hell out of it!!" or something to that effect lol I mean, I get Dixon is his friend but he's supposed to be Ade's friend too and instead he's just treating her like she's Dixon's property or something. What a tool lol

    Annie: Even though she doesn't always do the right thing at the right time, she really is a great friend and I love how big her heart it. Also, loving her with Caleb.

    Ivy: Couldn't help but lmao at what Caleb did to her lol

    Liam/Silver: I actually felt really bad for Liam. The way Silver was deliberately rubbing his face in her relationship with Navid was just cruel and in true heartless Silver fashion lol I mean, she really is a bitch lol God only knows why Liam likes her but for whatever reason he does and the way she's treating him is so wrong. Loved that Liam told Navid to go back to princeton, that was very self serving which amused me lol Also loved Annie referring to her and Liam as being "meant to be" right in front of Silver lol that's right soak up the guilt lol What I'm really dying to see isn't so much the beatdown between Navid and Liam but the one between Annie and Silver. I wanna see Annie bring all hell down on that two faced bitch and give her the beat down for both what she did to her and what she did to Ade. I gotta say, I have really been loving Annie more and more. Maybe that's because my favorites have been reduced to such pathetic shells but either way, I'm loving her lol


    Pretty much agree on everything here (wow, what a surprise LOL). I also agree with what you were saying about Liam/Silver and her rubbing his nose in it. Esp. since I am kind of dealing with something like that in real life (too long to go into here, so I wont LOL). Gah I hate girls that play guys. And I hate Silver. LOL! I miss early s1 Silver. Ivy is no substitute for that. Ivy is hardly a substitute for bland chicken.


    Completely agree and yeah I miss S1 Silver as well. I still crack up every time I see the scene where she's all doped up from the dentist and..Lmao at the Ivy comment, so true too haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.