90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x21 "Bride and Prejudice" Episode Discussion

stellarchick86

[61]May 5, 2012
    • level: 32

Havent seen the promo yet, I dont think, but I would agree that itd be a bit weird.

And yeah, I hope Teddys SL doesnt revolve around Silver but considering that she thinks shes pregnant and they are supposed to be BFFs, I dont have high hopes that it wont be

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[62]May 5, 2012
    • level: 16
    Yeah, in the promo he walks up to Austin and one of the other guys and is all "you guys should come to my bachelor party" I just find that a bit odd lol

And omg you're never gonna believe this but I was watching a video of Matt Lanter on hulu and he was saying that he thinks Liam and Silver are gonna be the next Naley..Can you freaking believe that?! I think Matt may be in some serious trouble with his own mental stability lol

stellarchick86

[63]May 5, 2012
    Bahahaha. Thats hilarious!! If any characters wouldve been that, it wouldve been Navid/Ade. Wow. Maybe he is really a mimbo LOL
    Edited on 05/05/2012 10:10pm

johnmarlena422

[64]May 5, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Bahahaha. Thats hilarious!! If any characters wouldve been that, it wouldve been Navid/Ade. Wow. Maybe he is really a mimbo LOL

LOL Yeah, he really pissed off a lot of Lannie fans though because he said that he prefers Liam with Silver and that he believes they could be that one stable couple that the show has been lacking. Idk what he's been smoking but yeah, not so much lol I mean, I honestly don't care which girl Liam ends up with at this point but what an insult to Naley that was lol

stellarchick86

[65]May 5, 2012
    Lol! Completely agree. Id almost rather prefer Liam/Annie to Liam/Silver....actually, on 2nd thought, maybe not LOL For some reason I just prefer single Annie. Actually, I kind of prefer when most of the girls on the show are single. They seem to take away that "I can be independent/strong/do what I want" aspect to them when they get in a relationship and get too needy/change the guy too much and it annoys me.

johnmarlena422

[66]May 5, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol! Completely agree. Id almost rather prefer Liam/Annie to Liam/Silver....actually, on 2nd thought, maybe not LOL For some reason I just prefer single Annie. Actually, I kind of prefer when most of the girls on the show are single. They seem to take away that "I can be independent/strong/do what I want" aspect to them when they get in a relationship and get too needy/change the guy too much and it annoys me.

Yeah, I agree. I'll admit I have enjoyed her scenes with Caleb but Idk how that's really gonna work out anyway lol For me, the only couples I've ever really shipped were Nae/Liam, Nae/Max, and Ade/Navid so unless those couples are a go, I'd rather they all be single lol

stellarchick86

[67]May 5, 2012
    ^Actually couldnt agree more.

LauraNowak

[68]May 6, 2012
    • level: 4
    I was an avid Navid/ Ade, Naomi/Max, and I liked Teddy/Ian but I may be in the minority there and that one's never happening again. other 2 maybe.

stellarchick86

[69]May 6, 2012
    Oh yeah, I loved Teddy/Ian! Sad the actor had to go because he was my fave out of all of them.

LauraNowak

[70]May 6, 2012
    • level: 4
    Theres a bunch of Ian fans that are hoping he'll return now that Teddy is, but I dont think its going happen. I'd be so excited but i'm almost afraid to hope.

johnmarlena422

[71]May 6, 2012
    Omg, I loved Teddy/Ian, only reason I didn't mention them is because I don't see the writers ever going there again, sadly.