90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x23 "A Tale of Two Parties" Episode Discussion

stellarchick86

[1]May 10, 2012
    • level: 32
    Naomi tries to sabotage the bachelorette party she's hosting for Madison, Max's fiance, and Madison's childhood crush, Nick Carter, makes an unexpected appearance. Meanwhile, at Max's bachelor party, Liam and Navid get into a fight over the situation with Silver, and both parties end with the attendees heading to jail. Ivy blames Annie and Caleb for the events that led up to Diego having to go on the run.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]May 10, 2012

Yes, I am writing a novel again lol

As cute as Max/Naomi are, the writers haven't forgotten that the characters ARE 18 right? I mean Max getting involved in a Fortune 500 company and bla bla? Okay…Apparently everyone in BH wants to get married and has good careers once they graduate HS lol. And shingles? Don't people who are normally 40+ years old get that?

Lowdnes is always gorgeous…but that yellow eye-shadow has got to go! Ugh..Liam. I used to like you. Just shut up.

The first Silver/Ade scene wasn't too bad. If they can keep it light and "buddy-like" like this, I wouldn't mind them

Navid just up and decides to go to CU now? Ugh

Don't care about Ivy/Diego at all!

Lol at Naomi in the doctor's office! And "currently, she's in 2" Bahaha. And seems kind of weird to me that Ade would be there (yes I know that they are friends) but not Ivy, seeing as how Silver had some scenes/was friendly with Ivy earlier this season and now she just up and forgets about her. Then again, the writers did forget about Naomi's sorority chicks too so. The writers really suck this season! And would the doctor really allow all of them in there anyway, confidentiality and all?

OMG Navid and Liam in the waiting room! *bangs head against wall* I literally LOLed at "Ive taken bigger punches from my grandmother", though!

Caleb goes from not drinking at all to drinking 6 beer bottles at one time? LOL Okay

Ivy does not need to take her issues out on Annie! Jeez

The most boring bachelorette party ever! LOL Annnnd of course, Silver has to make it all about her. Though the Ade/Silver scene was pretty sweet

Wow, I am actually digging Lowdnes' new song, which means a lot coming from me because country isn't my fave kind of music

OMG! It's Nick Carter! Is it 1998 again??

The writers are driving me nuts for how they are writing Naomi this season. She went from being in love but breaking up with Max, to being in lust with Austin, to wanting to be single, which last 2 episodes, to thinking PJ was the love of her life after just a few weeks, getting engaged and breaking off said engagement to now wanting Max again. UGH. Cant they just pick one guy and stick with it? Or at least 2? LOL

Maddison's crush on Nick Carter is cute and all, but back in Backstreet Boy's heyday, Maddison would've only been like 4 years old at the time. I would've been more impressed with Nick Carter than she (not actually though lol) and I'm 26 right now. Maybe they should've got Justin Bieber on there lol

Navid talking about drinking "Princeton-style" is just embarrassing! LOL

Love the Nae/Ade scene. Wow, the writers actually have them acknowledge each other!

Seriously, Navid is giving up Princeton to sort of be with Silver, even though he is not with Silver, and she is not pregnant? UGH. This person on IMDB said it best: "I know, when he said he was picking up a course schedule, I was like WTF dude, class ends in a week. I guess he could be looking at next fall, but come on, go back and finish up your last few weeks at Princeton. And then when he told Liam how he drank every Thursday at Princeton, I was really hoping Liam would come back with some sort of reply asking about his 3 Thursdays of drinking" LOL!

OMG at Maddison "setting the sharks free"! LMAO!

"I wanna get pregnant and have a baby right now…." OMG Silver shut up you annoying tw@t! LOL

Well, the ending Naomi/Max scene was sweet

Preview for next week: OMG! LOL But at least Naomi let it all out, though

Overall, the episode was better than some episodes in the best, but it still wasn't great and it was still pretty cheesy. 8/10 at best

johnmarlena422

[3]May 10, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Yes, I am writing a novel again lol

As cute as Max/Naomi are, the writers haven't forgotten that the characters ARE 18 right? I mean Max getting involved in a Fortune 500 company and bla bla? Okay…Apparently everyone in BH wants to get married and has good careers once they graduate HS lol. And shingles? Don't people who are normally 40+ years old get that?

Lowdnes is always gorgeous…but that yellow eye-shadow has got to go! Ugh..Liam. I used to like you. Just shut up.

The first Silver/Ade scene wasn't too bad. If they can keep it light and "buddy-like" like this, I wouldn't mind them

Navid just up and decides to go to CU now? Ugh

Don't care about Ivy/Diego at all!

Lol at Naomi in the doctor's office! And "currently, she's in 2" Bahaha. And seems kind of weird to me that Ade would be there (yes I know that they are friends) but not Ivy, seeing as how Silver had some scenes/was friendly with Ivy earlier this season and now she just up and forgets about her. Then again, the writers did forget about Naomi's sorority chicks too so. The writers really suck this season! And would the doctor really allow all of them in there anyway, confidentiality and all?

OMG Navid and Liam in the waiting room! *bangs head against wall* I literally LOLed at "Ive taken bigger punches from my grandmother", though!

Caleb goes from not drinking at all to drinking 6 beer bottles at one time? LOL Okay

Ivy does not need to take her issues out on Annie! Jeez

The most boring bachelorette party ever! LOL Annnnd of course, Silver has to make it all about her. Though the Ade/Silver scene was pretty sweet

Wow, I am actually digging Lowdnes' new song, which means a lot coming from me because country isn't my fave kind of music

OMG! It's Nick Carter! Is it 1998 again??

The writers are driving me nuts for how they are writing Naomi this season. She went from being in love but breaking up with Max, to being in lust with Austin, to wanting to be single, which last 2 episodes, to thinking PJ was the love of her life after just a few weeks, getting engaged and breaking off said engagement to now wanting Max again. UGH. Cant they just pick one guy and stick with it? Or at least 2? LOL

Maddison's crush on Nick Carter is cute and all, but back in Backstreet Boy's heyday, Maddison would've only been like 4 years old at the time. I would've been more impressed with Nick Carter than she (not actually though lol) and I'm 26 right now. Maybe they should've got Justin Bieber on there lol

Navid talking about drinking "Princeton-style" is just embarrassing! LOL

Love the Nae/Ade scene. Wow, the writers actually have them acknowledge each other!

Seriously, Navid is giving up Princeton to sort of be with Silver, even though he is not with Silver, and she is not pregnant? UGH. This person on IMDB said it best: "I know, when he said he was picking up a course schedule, I was like WTF dude, class ends in a week. I guess he could be looking at next fall, but come on, go back and finish up your last few weeks at Princeton. And then when he told Liam how he drank every Thursday at Princeton, I was really hoping Liam would come back with some sort of reply asking about his 3 Thursdays of drinking" LOL!

OMG at Maddison "setting the sharks free"! LMAO!

"I wanna get pregnant and have a baby right now…." OMG Silver shut up you annoying tw@t! LOL

Well, the ending Naomi/Max scene was sweet

Preview for next week: OMG! LOL But at least Naomi let it all out, though

Overall, the episode was better than some episodes in the best, but it still wasn't great and it was still pretty cheesy. 8/10 at best

Lmao and completely agree. I couldn't stop laughing when Liam was childish enough to say "he's here for you but I was here for you ten minutes ago" and then when Silver asks Navid and Liam to have a baby with her right now..I'm like seriously?? lol I also was nearly on the floor during the shark scene lol as cheesy as it was though, I did think the ending with Max/Nae was pretty sweet. Why is he even marrying Mad when he's clearly still into Naomi?? during that last scene it's like he was begging her to give him a reason to call it off lol

stellarchick86

[4]May 10, 2012
    ^Couldnt agree more with everything you said. And aww thanks for reading that whole thing and laughing too!

johnmarlena422

[5]May 10, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Couldnt agree more with everything you said. And aww thanks for reading that whole thing and laughing too!

Np, it's the least I could do after giving you so many novels to read lol

stellarchick86

[6]May 10, 2012
    Oh please, Im always the one giving novels! I enjoy reading yours!

johnmarlena422

[7]May 10, 2012
    Hehe diddo

stellarchick86

[8]May 10, 2012
    Lol thanks

thec0mebackman

[9]May 11, 2012
    • level: 15
    so FINALLY we get to see Nae and Ade interact. major brownie points to the writers. and sadly, this was the only thing i liked about this episode. oh and Austin being there for Annie. i really like their friendship. Silver the indestructible remains to stay untouched, receiving no backlask whatsoever from Annie for hooking up with Liam. yup, starting to get over this show. yeah yeah yeah c0mebackman has always been the positive one but screw that! the past 2 episodes have been SH*T and the season 4 finale is already looking to be TERRIBLE. it's going to be season 3 finale all over again. the premise of both finales? a damn wedding. the main focus? Max and Naomi. OHHH HOW EXCITING. OH SO AMAZING this show just gets better. not. absolutely not. how dare the writers make this mistake not once, but twice. on the damn finale. finales are supposed to be the best episode of the season, full of intense scenes and wrapping up the entire season and preparing us for the epicness of the next season. 90210 does not do that anymore. what's up with the writers pulling weddings on finales? i just don't get it. and focusing on Naomi and Max AGAIN? (@*#*@#&!)#($#( done. just done. LOL (still angry here)

johnmarlena422

[10]May 12, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    so FINALLY we get to see Nae and Ade interact. major brownie points to the writers. and sadly, this was the only thing i liked about this episode. oh and Austin being there for Annie. i really like their friendship. Silver the indestructible remains to stay untouched, receiving no backlask whatsoever from Annie for hooking up with Liam. yup, starting to get over this show. yeah yeah yeah c0mebackman has always been the positive one but screw that! the past 2 episodes have been SH*T and the season 4 finale is already looking to be TERRIBLE. it's going to be season 3 finale all over again. the premise of both finales? a damn wedding. the main focus? Max and Naomi. OHHH HOW EXCITING. OH SO AMAZING this show just gets better. not. absolutely not. how dare the writers make this mistake not once, but twice. on the damn finale. finales are supposed to be the best episode of the season, full of intense scenes and wrapping up the entire season and preparing us for the epicness of the next season. 90210 does not do that anymore. what's up with the writers pulling weddings on finales? i just don't get it. and focusing on Naomi and Max AGAIN? (@*#*@#&!)#($#( done. just done. LOL (still angry here)

Hey!! I happen to love Max and Naomi, thank you vury mucho!! lol

stellarchick86

[11]May 12, 2012
    Lol. I like Max/Naomi as well, and glad that they are getting closure in some sense of the word, but I do agree that the finale sounds a bit boring and this season has been ridiculous in general.

johnmarlena422

[12]May 12, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol. I like Max/Naomi as well, and glad that they are getting closure in some sense of the word, but I do agree that the finale sounds a bit boring and this season has been ridiculous in general.

Yeah, I do agree about that as well as the S3 finale blowing but Max/Naomi was never really my issue with it and I doubt they will be for this finale unless they're just completely ridiculous lol

thec0mebackman

[13]May 15, 2012
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

LMAO! i know you do and i'm sorry to offend you and anybody else! but it seriously IRRITATES ME like no other that the season 4 finale has the EXACT same premise as the season 3 finale. ANOTHER wedding and ANOTHER Max/Naomi storyline. FOR THE LAVA GOD.....can't they think of something better? this is some recycled bullsh*t. @*#&@*#&@*(#& idk i have this strong feeling that its 6th season will be its last. i can tell the finale will already disappoint.

johnmarlena422

[14]May 15, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

LMAO! i know you do and i'm sorry to offend you and anybody else! but it seriously IRRITATES ME like no other that the season 4 finale has the EXACT same premise as the season 3 finale. ANOTHER wedding and ANOTHER Max/Naomi storyline. FOR THE LAVA GOD.....can't they think of something better? this is some recycled bullsh*t. @*#&@*#&@*(#& idk i have this strong feeling that its 6th season will be its last. i can tell the finale will already disappoint.

Don't worry, I'll be singing the same tune if and when Lannie ever reunite

stellarchick86

[15]May 15, 2012
    You guys crack me up. And yeah, the s4 finale seems almost exactly the same as s3; theres a wedding, theres a Max/Naomi type of situation and theres something related to pregnancy (Silver).
    Edited on 05/15/2012 12:58am

johnmarlena422

[16]May 15, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    You guys crack me up. And yeah, the s4 finale seems almost exactly the same as s3; theres a wedding, theres a Max/Naomi type of situation and theres something related to pregnancy (Silver).

Yeah, hopefully it won't be as lame as it sounds..Though, I'm not holding my breathe lol

thec0mebackman

[17]May 16, 2012
    LOL. it's funny, i could care less about Lannie now. Liam is no longer my favorite male character. part 2 of season 4 totally destroyed him. actually, Silver the Slut ruined him. and i'm glad the finale acknowledged the weirdness between Annie and Silver about Liam. it was only for a brief moment, but still. better than nothing.

stellarchick86

[18]May 16, 2012
    ^Haha, awesome. And yeah, they really kind of ruined Liam's character this season for me but honestly the triangle itself made me think less of Navid than Liam *shrugs* sorry.
    Edited on 05/16/2012 3:58am

johnmarlena422

[19]May 18, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Haha, awesome. And yeah, they really kind of ruined Liam's character this season for me but honestly the triangle itself made me think less of Navid than Liam *shrugs* sorry.

Why's that?? I mean, I think WAY less of Navid for even being with Silver at all but why specifically the triangle??

stellarchick86

[20]May 18, 2012

Well Ive been thinking less of Navid ever since the triangle with Ade as well, so theres that. But on top of it, it just annoys me how he has been fighting with Silver all season, then up and decides to go to Princeton and then when he gets back, acts like they were still together and she shouldnt have been with someone else. I dont think much of Silver, as you know, and it was pretty s!utty of her to go for his best friend when hes gone just because she can, but I dont think they were even in a relationship. And then he just acts like they should pick up where they left off and hes the perfect guy for her and wants to have a baby with her....its just how you can go from fighting all the time to that is..just ridiculous. Liam I think just wanted to get laid and felt like his feelings for Silver that were lust were something more. But at least he kind of stepped aside and realized that shes being ridiculous. But Navid, Im sorry, I just feel like theyve made him into a tool lol