90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x23 "A Tale of Two Parties" Episode Discussion

johnmarlena422

[21]May 18, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:

Well Ive been thinking less of Navid ever since the triangle with Ade as well, so theres that. But on top of it, it just annoys me how he has been fighting with Silver all season, then up and decides to go to Princeton and then when he gets back, acts like they were still together and she shouldnt have been with someone else. I dont think much of Silver, as you know, and it was pretty s!utty of her to go for his best friend when hes gone just because she can, but I dont think they were even in a relationship. And then he just acts like they should pick up where they left off and hes the perfect guy for her and wants to have a baby with her....its just how you can go from fighting all the time to that is..just ridiculous. Liam I think just wanted to get laid and felt like his feelings for Silver that were lust were something more. But at least he kind of stepped aside and realized that shes being ridiculous. But Navid, Im sorry, I just feel like theyve made him into a tool lol

LOL I pretty much completely agree except for the part about the fighting because I mostly blame Silver for that lol But the way he acted when he came back from Princeton was really ridiculous, that first fight they had after his return was probably the only time I have ever been on Silver's side on anything lol When Navid told her that she was being selfish by not letting him in on her cancer scare I was like uhh speaking of selfish lol and you're right they weren't in a relationship which is why I don't get why he acted like she cheated before he even knew who she slept with lol And I really don't get why Navid is so convinced that Silver is his epic love/soulmate..It's just ridiculous..He really is just a whipped bitch now and just does whatever Silver wants, he's like a desperate little puppy begging for orders to follow lol but anyways, I do agree that they have made him into a tool, I just wasn't sure what you were referring to lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]May 18, 2012
    • level: 32
    Hehe awesome, glad we can agree! I hope he walks away from her next season (but not if she ges pregnant by him though, because thats awful) because I want this stupid thing to end and then we can just move on. Im sure Liam will (or at least I think he will).

johnmarlena422

[23]May 19, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hehe awesome, glad we can agree! I hope he walks away from her next season (but not if she ges pregnant by him though, because thats awful) because I want this stupid thing to end and then we can just move on. Im sure Liam will (or at least I think he will).

I completely agree and in my own very biased opinion, Navid/Silver was pretty much the worst mistake this show has ever made so ANYTHING that puts an end to that is fine by me lol Judging from Matt's interview though, I'd say Liam and Silver are a go for next season but I really hope not, it's time for the town whore to keep her legs closed for a while but knowing how these writers worship her, you know they'll never keep her single for longer than 2 seconds lol Still as much as I hate the thought of Liam/Silver, I'd take them any day over Navid/Silver..Probably because I know if Liam's not with Silver he's gonna be with Annie so either way I won't be happy Lmao

thec0mebackman

[24]May 19, 2012
    • level: 15
    i agree about Navid. i've never cared much about the guy, but looking back on season 1 and 2, he was better in those seasons. starting season 3 when he hooks up with SluttySilver (henceforth from now on as SS) he turns into this hypocriticial cheating ba$tard. and then the same thing happens to Liam in season 4. it's really sad that SS, one girl, the slut of the group, just ultimately destroys these male characters. one thing i DON'T get, is SS all of a sudden wanting a baby. WTF? because she has a cancer gene? well i get that babies are miracles yadiyata....but from out of the blue? yeah she may have told Ade that she was interested in the baby and then she tells Nav and Liam "oh you know what? the winner shall be my babydaddy so yall pimps can handle that???" lol like wtf man that does not make sense to me at all. i find this whole possible pregnancy storyline totally absurd and very unSilver of Silver. and then she decides to have her gay granddaddy of a bestfriend be the dad? oh please...because that's really going to help her out. awkward. if Silver can't even support and take care of herself, what makes her think she is ready for motherhood? she couldn't even take care of Leela, Navid's sister for crying out loud! and speaking of, WHERE IS THAT B*TCH?? LMAO MY POINT TAKEN!

stellarchick86

[25]May 19, 2012

@JohnMarlena: LOL! And oh yeah, completely agree about Navid/Silver. Liam/Silver I guess wont be toooooo bad but at this point Id almost prefer Liam/Annie. I guess because Silver just doesnt deserve anyone but herself at this point LOL Im so mean...

@Comeback: LMAO. Oh my goodness. She will now be known as SS to me. But anyway, I completely agree. The whole thing is ridiculous. The only one who had any inclings towards children was Ade and that was because it was HER child. But if lets say Ade decided to have another baby, that she would keep, to "replace" (awful word) Maisy, SS would be looking at her and throwing in her 2 cents about how awful Ade is. Yet SS wants a baby when she is not ready, emotional or financially, just because she MAY have cancer 20+ years from now?! Whaaaa?! Dumb. And Leila is probably off in the land of exiled 90210 characters, along with Naomi's sorority sisters. These writers need to be fired! They couldnt even keep Life Unexpected on the CW for longer than 2 seasons and I get the imperssion that show is a lot more...slow...than this one. This one they have like 8 characters to keep up with and they arent even doing a very good job with one!

Edited on 05/19/2012 1:53am

johnmarlena422

[26]May 20, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    i agree about Navid. i've never cared much about the guy, but looking back on season 1 and 2, he was better in those seasons. starting season 3 when he hooks up with SluttySilver (henceforth from now on as SS) he turns into this hypocriticial cheating ba$tard. and then the same thing happens to Liam in season 4. it's really sad that SS, one girl, the slut of the group, just ultimately destroys these male characters. one thing i DON'T get, is SS all of a sudden wanting a baby. WTF? because she has a cancer gene? well i get that babies are miracles yadiyata....but from out of the blue? yeah she may have told Ade that she was interested in the baby and then she tells Nav and Liam "oh you know what? the winner shall be my babydaddy so yall pimps can handle that???" lol like wtf man that does not make sense to me at all. i find this whole possible pregnancy storyline totally absurd and very unSilver of Silver. and then she decides to have her gay granddaddy of a bestfriend be the dad? oh please...because that's really going to help her out. awkward. if Silver can't even support and take care of herself, what makes her think she is ready for motherhood? she couldn't even take care of Leela, Navid's sister for crying out loud! and speaking of, WHERE IS THAT B*TCH?? LMAO MY POINT TAKEN!

I completely agree but like Stellar, I honestly have more dislike for Navid than Liam, I think because Navid actually cheated on Ade having an ongoing affair with one of her best friends where as yeah, Liam hooked up with his friends ex once which was wrong but they were both single at the time and the only reason he didn't tell Navid was because Silver begged him not to and then when it seemed as though Navid/Silver were back together he backed off. I'm not saying that makes what he did okay but for me, he'll never be anywhere Navid's level of betrayal.

johnmarlena422

[27]May 20, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:

@JohnMarlena: LOL! And oh yeah, completely agree about Navid/Silver. Liam/Silver I guess wont be toooooo bad but at this point Id almost prefer Liam/Annie. I guess because Silver just doesnt deserve anyone but herself at this point LOL Im so mean...

@Comeback: LMAO. Oh my goodness. She will now be known as SS to me. But anyway, I completely agree. The whole thing is ridiculous. The only one who had any inclings towards children was Ade and that was because it was HER child. But if lets say Ade decided to have another baby, that she would keep, to "replace" (awful word) Maisy, SS would be looking at her and throwing in her 2 cents about how awful Ade is. Yet SS wants a baby when she is not ready, emotional or financially, just because she MAY have cancer 20+ years from now?! Whaaaa?! Dumb. And Leila is probably off in the land of exiled 90210 characters, along with Naomi's sorority sisters. These writers need to be fired! They couldnt even keep Life Unexpected on the CW for longer than 2 seasons and I get the imperssion that show is a lot more...slow...than this one. This one they have like 8 characters to keep up with and they arent even doing a very good job with one!

Yeah, I agree I would prefer Liam/Annie too but even they wouldn't be THAT much better so it's just kinda whatever for me lol

johnmarlena422

[28]May 20, 2012
    Oh and I completely agree about Silver being single and if this was a perfect world, she'd be all alone looking on at all the other couples from the outside LOL

stellarchick86

[29]May 20, 2012
    Lol!

thec0mebackman

[30]May 20, 2012
    LOL oh you girls crack me up. yeah i do agree that Navid is the bigger douche. and his betrayal was far worse than Liam. but Liam in my eyes has changed and he's this complete dirtball who has stooped so low as to get it on with the local taxi cab driver, Silver the slut. who does that? i would love it if we got one scene with all the guys of the group (Dix, Navid, Liam, and Teddy) and they just talk about how it was like hooking up with Silver. LOL that would be something.

stellarchick86

[31]May 20, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    LOL oh you girls crack me up. yeah i do agree that Navid is the bigger douche. and his betrayal was far worse than Liam. but Liam in my eyes has changed and he's this complete dirtball who has stooped so low as to get it on with the local taxi cab driver, Silver the slut. who does that? i would love it if we got one scene with all the guys of the group (Dix, Navid, Liam, and Teddy) and they just talk about how it was like hooking up with Silver. LOL that would be something.

Thatd be hilarious. I remember reading something on IMDB that was hilarious...something about how Silver shouldve been the one to die in the finale and during the funeral episode we can see the 4 other girls talking to each other about Silver sleeping with their ex-boyfriends LOL
    Edited on 05/20/2012 9:16pm

johnmarlena422

[32]May 20, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Well apparently, everybody does it..That's the problem Lmao

johnmarlena422

[33]May 20, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Thatd be hilarious. I remember reading something on IMDB that was hilarious...something about how Silver shouldve been the one to die in the finale and during the funeral episode we can see the 4 other girls talking to each other about Silver sleeping with their ex-boyfriends LOL

Lmao That'd be hilarious and all kinds of awesome haha

stellarchick86

[34]May 21, 2012
    ^Wouldnt it though? I was like THIS.NEEDS.TO.HAPPEN!

johnmarlena422

[35]May 21, 2012
    Exactly haha

thec0mebackman

[36]May 21, 2012
    lmao....i can picture something along the lines of--- Dixon: "we had bipolar sex and we even made a sex tape. top that!" Navid: "well we tent-f*cked and had secret sex. she showed me a forbidden world that Ade could not show me." Liam: "i was there for her with her cancer tests.. she thanked me. i thanked her." Teddy: "i'm gay and i f*cked her. and now i'm going to impregnate her. lolz my bff's an eazy betch." lmao wow this has made me lose all respect for Silver even more.

johnmarlena422

[37]May 21, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    lmao....i can picture something along the lines of--- Dixon: "we had bipolar sex and we even made a sex tape. top that!" Navid: "well we tent-f*cked and had secret sex. she showed me a forbidden world that Ade could not show me." Liam: "i was there for her with her cancer tests.. she thanked me. i thanked her." Teddy: "i'm gay and i f*cked her. and now i'm going to impregnate her. lolz my bff's an eazy betch." lmao wow this has made me lose all respect for Silver even more.

LOL Ohh please Buck-A-F!ck Silver ain't got shit on my girl Ade..Ade's a classy, sensual, sexy b!tch and Silver?? Well, a dollar make her hollar..I think that pretty much says it all lol

stellarchick86

[38]May 21, 2012
    Lol!!! The two of you make me laugh so hard. And yeah, if you think about it, she took a lot of exes from people. She slept with Liam who dated Naomi, Ivy (even if they didnt sleep together, oh well) AND Annie. Navid after Ade. Theres Teddy who..Im still not sure what his past relationship with Ade was supposed to be like...So really the only guy she had first was Dixon but Im sure Ivy and Ade can have something to say on that lol. Maybe next season it can be Austin's turn.

johnmarlena422

[39]May 21, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol!!! The two of you make me laugh so hard. And yeah, if you think about it, she took a lot of exes from people. She slept with Liam who dated Naomi, Ivy (even if they didnt sleep together, oh well) AND Annie. Navid after Ade. Theres Teddy who..Im still not sure what his past relationship with Ade was supposed to be like...So really the only guy she had first was Dixon but Im sure Ivy and Ade can have something to say on that lol. Maybe next season it can be Austin's turn.

I thought all Liam and Ivy ever did was sleep together lol

stellarchick86

[40]May 21, 2012
    Lol. Well she lost her virginity to Oscar..or so she claims...and wasnt Liam before him?