90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x23 "A Tale of Two Parties" Episode Discussion

johnmarlena422

[41]May 21, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol. Well she lost her virginity to Oscar..or so she claims...and wasnt Liam before him?

Oh yeah, I'm confused then because I remember Liam saying they were just hooking up so I guess I just always assumed that meant sex lmao
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[42]May 21, 2012
    • level: 32
    Thats what I usually assume too, but a lot of TV characters, Ive noticed, call it hooking up even if it is making out. Im like....okay. LOL

johnmarlena422

[43]May 22, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Thats what I usually assume too, but a lot of TV characters, Ive noticed, call it hooking up even if it is making out. Im like....okay. LOL

Yeah, I'm beginning to see that as well lmao

thec0mebackman

[44]May 23, 2012
    • level: 15
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    lmao....i can picture something along the lines of--- Dixon: "we had bipolar sex and we even made a sex tape. top that!" Navid: "well we tent-f*cked and had secret sex. she showed me a forbidden world that Ade could not show me." Liam: "i was there for her with her cancer tests.. she thanked me. i thanked her." Teddy: "i'm gay and i f*cked her. and now i'm going to impregnate her. lolz my bff's an eazy betch." lmao wow this has made me lose all respect for Silver even more.

LOL Ohh please Buck-A-F!ck Silver ain't got shit on my girl Ade..Ade's a classy, sensual, sexy b!tch and Silver?? Well, a dollar make her hollar..I think that pretty much says it all lol

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Lol!!! The two of you make me laugh so hard. And yeah, if you think about it, she took a lot of exes from people. She slept with Liam who dated Naomi, Ivy (even if they didnt sleep together, oh well) AND Annie. Navid after Ade. Theres Teddy who..Im still not sure what his past relationship with Ade was supposed to be like...So really the only guy she had first was Dixon but Im sure Ivy and Ade can have something to say on that lol. Maybe next season it can be Austin's turn.

LOL!! dolla make her holla HAHA reminds me of this video. have you girls seen it? hysterical....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nbhzKaqvA
    you girls will laugh your asses off i promise.

stellarchick86

[45]May 23, 2012
    • level: 32
    Lol I will watch it a little bit later, Comeback, I promise