90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x24 "Forever Hold Your Peace" Episode Discussion

stellarchick86

[1]May 10, 2012
    • level: 32

Naomi drops out of the wedding for school but Max has other suspects other reasons; Teddy returns for the wedding; Dixon asks Adrianna for another chance; Silver is forced to make a choice between either Liam or Navid; Caleb and Annie smuggle Diego away in a Church, away from the Cops.

Producers Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Jj-PPGKMg&feature=related

Edited on 05/10/2012 7:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]May 10, 2012
    I had to post this already because I wanted people to see the producers preview clip. This finale sounds STUPID apart from the Max/Naomi stuff. I am REALLY dreading the Silver/Navid stuff, it is too dumb for me to take seriously.

johnmarlena422

[3]May 10, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I had to post this already because I wanted people to see the producers preview clip. This finale sounds STUPID apart from the Max/Naomi stuff. I am REALLY dreading the Silver/Navid stuff, it is too dumb for me to take seriously.

My wish is for a scene reminiscent of the Kelly/Brandon/Dylan scene and have Silver facing both men, simply say "I choose me" and then just walk away because lets face it, no one is as worthy of those words as Silver lol

stellarchick86

[4]May 10, 2012
    ^Totally agree! I totally thought they were going to have Silver pull an "I choose me" kind of a thing as well! I mean shes got other Kelly-related stuff down pat, like the going from guy to guy thing and the holier-than-thou thing, so why not? And both guys are being such tools over her.
    Edited on 05/10/2012 9:27pm

LauraNowak

[5]May 10, 2012
    • level: 4
    They might. lets hope. As happy as I am to see Teddy, why would he come in for Max's wedding, that makes zero sense to me and there better be more to it.

johnmarlena422

[6]May 10, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Totally agree! I totally thought they were going to have Silver pull an "I choose me" kind of a thing as well! I mean shes got other Kelly-related stuff down pat, like the going from guy to guy thing and the holier-than-thou thing, so why not? And both guys are being such tools over her.

Exactly, I mean at this point, she's one upping Kelly so might as well go full throttle with it LOL

johnmarlena422

[7]May 10, 2012
    LauraNowak wrote:
    They might. lets hope. As happy as I am to see Teddy, why would he come in for Max's wedding, that makes zero sense to me and there better be more to it.

I completely agree. That makes absolutely no sense to me. I mean, did they even know each other or ever talk..Like ever?! lol

stellarchick86

[8]May 10, 2012
    Maybe he went as Silver's date? She hasnt really chosen either of them, both of them are still acting like tools, maybe this was Silvers sort of way of being like 'oh well Ill just go with another guy then' type of a thing? IDK. It made less sense to me when Brooke wasnt invited to Keiths wedding but Peyton was in One Tree Hill. Brooke was Lucas' ex/good friend and Lucas was Keith's nephew, so basically Keith knew Brooke and what not. Peyton, on the other hand, I dont think she and Keith had shared like ANY scenes before that point LOL.
    Edited on 05/10/2012 10:34pm

johnmarlena422

[9]May 11, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Maybe he went as Silver's date? She hasnt really chosen either of them, both of them are still acting like tools, maybe this was Silvers sort of way of being like 'oh well Ill just go with another guy then' type of a thing? IDK. It made less sense to me when Brooke wasnt invited to Keiths wedding but Peyton was in One Tree Hill. Brooke was Lucas' ex/good friend and Lucas was Keith's nephew, so basically Keith knew Brooke and what not. Peyton, on the other hand, I dont think she and Keith had shared like ANY scenes before that point LOL.

I know right?! And Brooke clearly knew Keith well because when he came back to town she ran up and hugged him. Anywho, Idk what the deal is, I can see Teddy being Silver's date but coming all the way back just for that seems rather silly

stellarchick86

[10]May 11, 2012
    Well my guess is that he comes back because she was "so scared" because of her possibility of cancer and this whole baby thing and in the meantime, Max gets married so he decides to tag along. I dont know.

johnmarlena422

[11]May 11, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:
    Well my guess is that he comes back because she was "so scared" because of her possibility of cancer and this whole baby thing and in the meantime, Max gets married so he decides to tag along. I dont know.

Yeah, probably.

On a side note- I just saw the S3 finale for TVD and it left me in tears Cry I know means nothing to anyone else but I had to share that lol

Edited on 05/10/2012 11:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

stellarchick86

[12]May 11, 2012
    Really? Aww. I saw a commercial for it during 90210 I think and I was like "how may car crashes are they going to do on this show?" Hahaha. Though I cant say anything about that, considering how many OTH had.

johnmarlena422

[13]May 11, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Really? Aww. I saw a commercial for it during 90210 I think and I was like "how may car crashes are they going to do on this show?" Hahaha. Though I cant say anything about that, considering how many OTH had.

Yeah, I won't give anything away since you're now watching it but I will say it's a very epic/heartbreaking episode for Delena fans.

stellarchick86

[14]May 11, 2012
    Well that really sucks

johnmarlena422

[15]May 11, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Well that really sucks

Yeah but despite all the heartbreak there's a reveal at the very end that does give some hope so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I just really hate when they tease our couple only to break our hearts in the end. Reminds me so much of Brucas.

stellarchick86

[16]May 11, 2012
    Yeah, true. I mean, look at your sig- how can you go from that with Delena to her not wanting to be with him at all? Makes no sense.

johnmarlena422

[17]May 11, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Yeah, true. I mean, look at your sig- how can you go from that with Delena to her not wanting to be with him at all? Makes no sense.

Yeah, it's really complicated so it's hard to explain without giving it away but there's a reveal concerning Damon that could basically unwrite Stelena's entire relationship but now we gotta wait 3 months to see how they handle it all and what Elena is gonna do with that..Grr I hate/love those life and death cliffhangers lol

stellarchick86

[18]May 11, 2012
    Sadly I think I kind of spoiled myself LOL But oh well. How she knew Damon first or something? People on IMDB seem to think that its just the writers way of stringing Delena fans along. But I thought about it in terms of Lucas/Peyton, they waited nearly 4 seasons before they got them together officially. So just because one couple lasts a few seasons doesnt mean they are going to be that way forever.

johnmarlena422

[19]May 11, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Sadly I think I kind of spoiled myself LOL But oh well. How she knew Damon first or something? People on IMDB seem to think that its just the writers way of stringing Delena fans along. But I thought about it in terms of Lucas/Peyton, they waited nearly 4 seasons before they got them together officially. So just because one couple lasts a few seasons doesnt mean they are going to be that way forever.

Aww man, that sucks lol it was such an epic scene when it's revealed that she met Damon first because her entire relationship with Stefan has been so focused on her gratitude for him having saved her life and then when she has to choose she tells Damon "if only I had met you first" and then there's a flashback that shows she did in fact meet Damon first lol

stellarchick86

[20]May 11, 2012
    Hehe. Yeah.. Oh well I guess. But wait, saving her life? Seriously, there are so many times, I cant keep track LOL. There was the HS dance? Then there was the car accident, but that was Damon. So did I miss something? LOL

Ohhh you mean the car accident with her parents. DUH! Seriously, I cant keep tracking of all the saving on this show LOL
    Edited on 05/11/2012 12:56am