90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

4x24 "Forever Hold Your Peace" Episode Discussion

johnmarlena422

[61]May 15, 2012
    • level: 16
    Honestly, I don't think they have the cajones to go through with it but I wish they would lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evafan2005

[62]May 15, 2012
    • level: 18

Well they talk about wanting to create drama, blah blah blah. Well I think seeing Adrianna go through some serious guilt and Annie going through mourning would be pretty awesome. Not to mention Navid having been on the phone with him when it happened.

The death of the useless Scott Scanlan in Season 2 of the original was "shocking" for the times, and it produced a pretty good episode of material for David Silver (this was all they would do though, it wasn't really a "drama" in the first couple of seasons...more of a family oriented cheese-fest with a dash of drama) so the death of a main character I think would bring some pretty awesome ramifications that could span at least the first 9-10 episodes.

LauraNowak

[63]May 15, 2012
    • level: 4

I remember Scott's death and people saying tat if they were going kill off someone for drama, they shouldve done someone important. But youre right, it gave David better material. I also think Dixon's death would be great material for everyone as he was friends with almost everyone on the show.

evafan2005

[64]May 15, 2012

Yeah, I think it would have an outreaching effect on everybody. Adrianna, Annie, Dixon, Liam, Silver, Naomi, Austin....probably not Max....I really hope that Ivy's been booted from the show and if Dixon dies, they could promote Teddy back to main cast plus Max and even Austin....it would be kinda cool if Vanessa got bumped up too, I sort of liked her brand of crazy and could see her working as a Val type. So the group could be: Annie, Naomi, Adrianna, Silver, Vanessa, Navid, Liam, Teddy, Max, Austin. 10 people, with diverse personalities/looks. Plenty of possibilities for drama. Make it happen, producers!!!!

evafan2005

[65]May 15, 2012

Not that I'm complaining, but doesn't it seem like Liam is shirtless in every episode this season?

And WHAT is up with all of this insta-love crap? Annie/Caleb, Ivy/Diego, Naomi/Every guy she has a relationship with, Silver/Anything with a penis (for now)? Yeah these people don't know what love really is at ALL.

stellarchick86

[66]May 15, 2012
    • level: 32

Okay, finally saw it. It was better than the rest of the crap we saw this season, but it wouldnt make me want to continue watching the show. We all know Dixon isnt going to die, we all know Silver will eventually talk her way out of this baby mess because itd be too weird...it wouldnt even surprise me if the writers try to break up Maxomi by 5x01. I thought there was going to be WAY more to the end of the episode than that. I was expecting Vanessa to shoot Silver or I dont know..something! Yawn. Sorry, dont mean to be a downer, but yeah. Its really sad that I find "LA" to be more interesting only during the 4th episode than I have during a season FINALE of this show

stellarchick86

[67]May 15, 2012
    LauraNowak wrote:
    theres one with Madonna and Rupert Everett called the Next Best Thing, dont know if that was the one u thought of, but he always plays a cute gay guy

Ohh! That might've been what I was thinking of then. Thanks!

evafan2005 wrote:

Just when I thought I was done with this show, the finale has me asking all sorts of questions that I NEED to have answered...will Max/Naomi stick? Is Ivy gone? Will Teddy give his spermies to Silver and her magical hoo-ha of wonder? Is Dixon dead? There is NO WAY he could survive that, unless they DO end up doing the wheelchair bound DJ bit.

Knowing this show, I wouldn't be surprised if they just say he walked away totally unscathed. They did with Elena on TVD and this show has WAY worse writers. I do wonder about those things, but I don't have faith that the writers wont make it contrived.

Random thoughts: Teddy being in only one scene did suck, but hopefully we see more of him next season. I also loved when after Naomi crashed the wedding ceremony, Annie goes "OMG what is she doing?" Shenae delivered that line perfectly, like she was so embarrassed for her lol. And those choir singers were VERY out of place were they not? Oh and I say just let Silver die LOL

Edited on 05/15/2012 10:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.

evafan2005

[68]May 15, 2012

I swear, if Dixon lives and Max/Naomi break up for the umpteenth time (well, if they break up in the premiere...I don't care if it happens later in the season, as long as they do get back together again but even then we need a stable couple. Make Max and Naomi the stable couple!!!!!) I will legitimately be done with the show. There is definite potential to make season 5 more interesting. And I want to see Vanessa go crazy on Silver! Wish it would've happened in this episode but I guess with how things went, it wouldn't have made sense. We can always hope for next season though.

evafan2005

[69]May 15, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:
    LauraNowak wrote:
    theres one with Madonna and Rupert Everett called the Next Best Thing, dont know if that was the one u thought of, but he always plays a cute gay guy
    Ohh! That might've been what I was thinking of then. Thanks! 
    evafan2005 wrote:

Just when I thought I was done with this show, the finale has me asking all sorts of questions that I NEED to have answered...will Max/Naomi stick? Is Ivy gone? Will Teddy give his spermies to Silver and her magical hoo-ha of wonder? Is Dixon dead? There is NO WAY he could survive that, unless they DO end up doing the wheelchair bound DJ bit.

Knowing this show, I wouldn't be surprised if they just say he walked away totally unscathed. They did with Elena on TVD and this show has WAY worse writers. I do wonder about those things, but I don't have faith that the writers wont make it contrived.

Random thoughts: Teddy being in only one scene did suck, but hopefully we see more of him next season. I also loved when after Naomi crashed the wedding ceremony, Annie goes "OMG what is she doing?" Shenae delivered that line perfectly, like she was so embarrassed for her lol. And those choir singers were VERY out of place were they not? Oh and I say just let Silver die LOL

Shenae was perfect in this episode in general. Actually to me, she's been one of the few good things about this season. Annie really improved for me this year.

stellarchick86

[70]May 15, 2012
    ^Yeah, hopefully. I saw spoilers all over IMDB saying that Vanessa comes back to shoot Silver and Liam LOL I guess they were foilers afterall and I expected way too much out of these writers. Why they would bother to have Vanessa come back just to say she is basically going to be around is stupid. Couldnt she do that in 5x01?

stellarchick86

[71]May 15, 2012
    ^Oh yeah, I def. havent had much of a problem with Shenae in general since s2. I just loved that line in particular.

evafan2005

[72]May 15, 2012

Well I feel like they did it so that Liam had a cliffhanger. Kind of like an "OMG!!!!! Like, what is going to like, happen to Liam next season now that like, that like crazy girl is like.....back?"

Canogaparkcindy

[73]May 16, 2012
    • level: 49

This finale was better than I expecte it to be. Way better than the season 3 finale although Max and Naomi have been so on and off that I'm having trouble trusting these two will be together for long. I'm not buying the current relationships, Annie/Caleb, Ivy/Diego, Silver/Liam, and they expect us to elieve they're all in love? Nope, don't believe it. The end seemed a bit tacked on, why does a cliffhanger have to end in some sort of automobile accident? They did it with Ethan in S1, Ryan in S2, Annie in S1, Liam this season, and now Dixon. Not the most original but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Just like that whole Ade/Nae scene from S1 with the possibility of Ades death meanwhile Nae being completely oblivious and heartless, this final scene gave me a feel of that which I enjoyed

stellarchick86

[74]May 16, 2012

I read via IMDB that Tristan only wants to do movies now and has a few lined up in 2013 so THEORETICALLY they COULD be killing him off. But this is just some random person who knows if its true. Lets see if they have the balls to do it. If they do it and do it right, I will take back everything I have said about this season. But considering the 3 month gap, I bet the characters will mostly be over it by then, Harry/Debbie will be back wherever it was that they were and thatd be that.

Edited on 05/15/2012 11:21pm

stellarchick86

[75]May 16, 2012

NAVID IS A TOOL!

Seriously. He was all for making a baby with Silver- clearly out of the blue- just to keep her. THEN LATER ON asks her if shes in it for the long-run. I just shook my head. No, Navid, shes been flip-flopping all season with her feelings towards you, then sleeps with your best friend while you were gone for a few weeks and thought she was pregnant by said guy, now that youve come back shes STILL torn between the two of you and now all of a sudden wants a baby. What part of that did you hear 'stable' and 'long-run'??

At least Liam has some sense! LOL

thec0mebackman

[76]May 16, 2012
    • level: 15
    WOAH. WOW. UMM OKAY JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS SHOW......THAT ENDING WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED. and i am so pumped i'm writing in caps LOL holy crap! did not see that coming at all! that was awesome. why can't they do this in each episode? i loved the shock factor! i seriously thought this finale was going to be just like the season 3 finale, but thank god for those last 5 minutes because the last scenes saved the day. i totally forgot Teddy was going to be back, but as the DAD??? Annie breaking it off with Caleb was a shock. Max ending up with Nae, not so much. so glad to have Vanessa back! didn't see that coming as well. and Dixon getting hit by the truck. WOWZA. oh and he is DEFINITELY going to die. i saw pictures of the finale party of 90210. everybody was there except Tristian. at first i thought oh maybe he's not there because he is sick but now it all makes sense to me.....Tristan is moving on from 90210 and is probably done with it. he was in this one movie i think called Red Tails with the jet planes. he had a small role but like Stellar said, he's doing that now. awesome. season 5 will surely start off great. i hope the writers don't screw it up. and i also love how everybody here is finally praising Shenae and her acting skills =] i've always been a fan of her's and it's about time all you girls saw her truest potential. she's learned to calm down after season 1. lol. oh and is IVY GONE?!?!?! well she was in the finale party so i think she will be back. unfortunately....

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    I'll be watching Arrow as well because one of my favorite soap actresses was just cast in it so they suckered me into it lol

the guy who is the lead was on 90210 earlier this season as Jane's babydaddy, and i remember him in TVD as the werewolf. he seems like a good enough actor. lol you and your soap operas haha!

stellarchick86 wrote:

Never even heard of Arrow so probably not LOL but yeah I will be watching a few shows. And Comeback, even if The LA Complex gets cancelled, I know theres a way to find new episodes that air in Canada online, so youll still be able to see it, just not on the CW. And as far as the finale goes, I saw/uploaded a video of a 'producers preview' and the finale doesnt seem all that impressive...Im just waiting to see how one particular situation comes about
    ***SPOILER***

oh nice! i think you're going to have to send me that link when CW cancels it. i am 100% sure they will knowing them. ugh. and thank you girls for using the spoiler tag lmao totally considerate! the Teddy thing was unexpected but I AM NOT HAPPY TO SEE HIM BACK.

stellarchick86

[77]May 16, 2012

Lol! I hope that they do this right as well, but who knows. Maybe I should stay away from the spoilers for next season, maybe it will help my enjoyment of this show, like you Comeback hehe. Though I will prob. get spoiled from IMDB anyway. Those people always put spoilers in thread titles

Adokensan

[78]May 16, 2012
    • level: 10

Okay. At the beginning of the episode I was thinking "Isn't this supposed to be the finale?" because it was moving really slow. But this episode got SO GREAT. I realised that everything didn't have to be super dramatic if it was going to be good. The last scene with Annie and Caleb was SO emotional and great. And I agree, Shenae has been awesome this season! I've actually allways liked her, but I love her now lol. This episode benefited of having lots of comedic elements, like Naomi bursting the church door open.

I had been waiting and was super excited for Teddy to come back, but I actually FORGOT about it while watching this episode. So I was really surprised when Teddy was revealed to be the father. Then I was like, "Wait, TEDDY, why you no more in this episode??" I did think there was something weird about this scene, I don't know if it was Trevor Donovans acting, he was just... really quiet... When Silver said "I choose you", for a moment, I thought that we were going to see Ethan! The producers said that A LOT characters from older seasons (and previously this season) was going to appear, but... The only one I could se from a long time ago was Teddy. I feel like Vanessa and Dixon JUST RECENTLY left, so it was no big deal. A little bummed out about this... And another thing: WHERE IS KELLY? I understand that they aren't able to get the actress back, but can't they AT LEAST mention her every now and then? Like when Navid suddenly appear in Silvers room with romantic sex music... Wouldn't they worry about Kelly being right next door?!

Even though I liked most of this episode, the last minutes were superb. Excellent music choices (The song "We are young" was perfect here), and great direction, editing etc. Except... the car scene with Dixon was NOT great. From the first couple of seconds in the scene I thought "Okay. Here comes the car crash!" The special effects and actor reaction was also not that great. Dixon moving his face slowly, not talking or screaming, just staring at the car driving against them was super weird! If Teddy comes back full time, and if Maxomi stays a couple for a while, I think next season could be GREAT. It just seem to me that the show could be a little better if the focused at least A LITTLE on the school part. WHEN are there characters doing homework, studying, etc? I just feel like the writers are running out of ideas, and use a lot of cliches. The high school years was great, when they focused a little bit on the school, it opened up to a lot of drama and tension between the characters.

AND TO THE WRITERS: I expect Vanessa to go completely crazy on Silver next season! It seems like Vanessa want Liam back, so it would be great if Silver chooses Liam! I can just imagine the tension between Silver/Liam/Teddy in the whole getting-Silver-pregnant storyline!

Edited on 05/16/2012 7:28am
    Edited 2 total times.

evafan2005

[79]May 16, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:

NAVID IS A TOOL!

Seriously. He was all for making a baby with Silver- clearly out of the blue- just to keep her. THEN LATER ON asks her if shes in it for the long-run. I just shook my head. No, Navid, shes been flip-flopping all season with her feelings towards you, then sleeps with your best friend while you were gone for a few weeks and thought she was pregnant by said guy, now that youve come back shes STILL torn between the two of you and now all of a sudden wants a baby. What part of that did you hear 'stable' and 'long-run'??

At least Liam has some sense! LOL

What are you willing to bet that Navid will probably STILL try to pursue Silver next season. Even though she's gonna (maybe) have Teddy, her gay BFF, donating his sperm to her. HELLO NAVID!!! Clearly her life is nowhere near in the shape it needs to be in for a relationship. Find yourself another STD Goddess and move on.

kosmos100

[80]May 16, 2012
    • level: 12
    The only thing I liked was Naomi and Max, the rest was horse crap, jesus with the Silver drama, so boring and stupid.