90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

5x01 episode discussion- "Till Death Do Us Part"

stellarchick86

[1]Oct 11, 2012
    • level: 32

This episode actually wasnt too bad. I enjoyed the Naomi/Max stuff a lot, even though his old roomate is a bit too creepy and dedicated for me. Vanessa/Liam didnt do much for me and it was kind of an annoying cop-out with the fire/insurance thing. The Silver baby daddy triangle was hella-annoying! Get a grip, guys! Nice to see Teddy back though. Annie didnt do much and her crying scenes kind of made me cringe (sorry Comeback! LOL) but whatever. Nice to see Debbie back, though she was a bit underused. It was nice to see the "old Ade" back though I kind of wish she didnt go crawling back to Dixon so much. Her stalker guy was a bit creepy as well. Wonder what he and Navid have cooking. Dixon surviving- not that surprising. Did I forget anyone? Overall, especially compared to s4, Id give this ep a 9/10. I think Naomis kind of keeping it together for me at this point.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LauraNowak

[2]Oct 11, 2012
    • level: 4
    I liked it alot too. I really wish they were not going there again with Liam and Vanessa and blackmail, just dont care and I actually like Liam at the bar better than an actor. Plus it looks like Navid/Liam mught be managing it together and I am glad they patched things up, Silver is not worth them ending their friendship. I adored the Maxomi scenes minus Alec. I'm so glad the writers are giving them a chance and Max isnt going to listen to his controlling roomate or mother and still wants to be with Naomi. Would have liked to see a ceremony but maybe later in the season where its more appropriatte and everyone else isnt in mourning.

While we knew Dixon lived, I really liked how all the friends rallied around Annie to support her at the morgue and the hospital. I wonder if Debbie is around more than the premiere.

I loved seeing Teddy and was so happy to see him interact with his friends other than just Silver. missed him.

johnmarlena422

[3]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 16
    I actually thought this was a pretty decent premiere, especially after following last season. There were a few annoyances but for the most part I enjoyed it.

The good:

Max in all of his adorable geekness but that hair has got to go lol
    Pretty much all things Naomi- she was hilarious as usual and I couldn't help laughing when she was on the phone yelling at Silver flailing her arm about while handcuffed to Max
    Maxomi being together period
    Ade getting her swagga back - it was nice to see my girl get a bit of her snark back though I still would like to see a bit more of the old Ade back. Actually liked her ONS bit but really don't want anymore serious relationships for her for at least a little while
    Teddy's back woohoo!!
    No Ivy!!! This is me crying happy tears lol
    I actually kind of enjoyed Vanessa - she was more of a nuisance than a true threat but still it was something and she had Liam walking around like he had just had a physical and someone had left their thumb up his butt hole all day and that made me laugh lol

The not so good:

Carly Rae Dumbass
    The never ending Silver triangle
    Navid STILL trying to pimp Ade out- get over it already!!
    Liam's whole "ohhh woah is me" crap - again, get over it already!! lol oh and his line about wanting the girl to choose him for once in his life umm hello do the names Naomi and Annie mean nothing to you?? Sometimes I swear these guys all have amnesia lol
    Silver actually wasn't annoying me as much as usual with the two exceptions of when she ran her mouth off completely oblivious to who she was doing it in front of and then when she had the nerve to compare her finding out about the cancer gene to Annie facing the possibility of finding her brother in a body bag in the morgue - way to not make everything about you Silver LOL I did kinda laugh when Teddy put her on the hot seat by busting her secret, that really just wasn't his place but I'm not complaining lol
    Deb - I was glad when I heard the news of her return but I was really unimpressed and a little annoyed at her "whenever my kids need me" speech, I'm like uhh hello they've needed you for like a whole year now lol
    No more Austin
    No Harry
    Alec - already can't stand this guy and if I were one of Nae's friends I would've told him to come back when he's got a warrant - it's called private property for a reason people lol but I probably just can't stand him in general because the actor played a wife beater on All My Children so now I can't get that image out of my head lol
    Annie is losing her appeal - Shenae left on an improved note and somehow came back as a terrible actress again lol

Anyways, I know that's still a lot of complaining but still a vast improvement since last season so things are looking up for now lol

thec0mebackman

[4]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    stellarchick86 wrote:

This episode actually wasnt too bad. I enjoyed the Naomi/Max stuff a lot, even though his old roomate is a bit too creepy and dedicated for me. Vanessa/Liam didnt do much for me and it was kind of an annoying cop-out with the fire/insurance thing. The Silver baby daddy triangle was hella-annoying! Get a grip, guys! Nice to see Teddy back though. Annie didnt do much and her crying scenes kind of made me cringe (sorry Comeback! LOL) but whatever. Nice to see Debbie back, though she was a bit underused. It was nice to see the "old Ade" back though I kind of wish she didnt go crawling back to Dixon so much. Her stalker guy was a bit creepy as well. Wonder what he and Navid have cooking. Dixon surviving- not that surprising. Did I forget anyone? Overall, especially compared to s4, Id give this ep a 9/10. I think Naomis kind of keeping it together for me at this point.

LOL hey!! my baby did an awesome job haha. i'm kidding. i have come to a mutual agreement. Annie AND Naomi are both the leads and i am totally okay with that. (before I was all about Annie and Annie only) but now i i guess i have changed my ways and am more open minded lol. okay so who else thinks this season has been incredible? I HAVE. so freaking good I knew it wouldn't disappoint. loving the fact that Ivy is gone and we see Teddy less. the 100th episode was flawlesssss. wow my love for this show has come back.

stellarchick86

[5]Dec 11, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:

LOL hey!! my baby did an awesome job haha. i'm kidding. i have come to a mutual agreement. Annie AND Naomi are both the leads and i am totally okay with that. (before I was all about Annie and Annie only) but now i i guess i have changed my ways and am more open minded lol.
    ]

Hahaha. Woohoo!

johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Liam's whole "ohhh woah is me" crap - again, get over it already!! lol oh and his line about wanting the girl to choose him for once in his life umm hello do the names Naomi and Annie mean nothing to you?? Sometimes I swear these guys all have amnesia lol

The Silver Spell lol
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    Deb - I was glad when I heard the news of her return but I was really unimpressed and a little annoyed at her "whenever my kids need me" speech, I'm like uhh hello they've needed you for like a whole year now lol

Lol I know right! I thought the same thing!

johnmarlena422

[6]Dec 16, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

LOL hey!! my baby did an awesome job haha. i'm kidding. i have come to a mutual agreement. Annie AND Naomi are both the leads and i am totally okay with that. (before I was all about Annie and Annie only) but now i i guess i have changed my ways and am more open minded lol.
    ]

Hahaha. Woohoo!

johnmarlena422 wrote:

The Silver Spell lol
    johnmarlena422 wrote:

Lol I know right! I thought the same thing!

The Silver Spell lol for some reason I can't help envisioning an itch-infested STD that makes every member of the male species look and behave like a dried-out crackhead lmao

and yeah Debbie sucks, take her back and give me Harry..Eh hem..Us, I meant give US Harry LOL

stellarchick86

[7]Dec 16, 2012
    ^Hahha! Totally!

johnmarlena422

[8]Dec 16, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Hahha! Totally!

Funny thing is, I actually find Silver much more tolerable this season. Don't get me wrong, The Skank That Stank is still on my sh!tlist but with the exception of her latest debacle with Teddy, Silver actually hasn't been THAT bad..By her low standards anyways lol Though, I still find it hard to believe that she hasn't slept with a single guy yet this season lmao

stellarchick86

[9]Dec 16, 2012
    ^Lol! Wow! Im shocked hehe

johnmarlena422

[10]Dec 18, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Lol! Wow! Im shocked hehe

That she hasn't slept around yet this season?? Or that I find it tolerable?? lol!!

stellarchick86

[11]Dec 20, 2012
    Hahaha...that she hasnt slept around with anyone yet! haha =)

thec0mebackman

[13]Jan 8, 2013
    happy new years everyone! LET'S REVIVE THIS DUMP. bring this forum back.

johnmarlena422

[14]Jan 9, 2013
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Psh..You say you wanna revive our forum but then you're never here to do any reviving..that's lazy!! lol

thec0mebackman

[15]Jan 12, 2013
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:

Psh..You say you wanna revive our forum but then you're never here to do any reviving..that's lazy!! lol

LOL! heyy! I'm trying my best, but you're right. kinda sucks working full time. WHERE IS STELLAR?

johnmarlena422

[16]Jan 13, 2013

thec0mebackman wrote:
    johnmarlena422 wrote:
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    LOL! heyy! I'm trying my best, but you're right. kinda sucks working full time. WHERE IS STELLAR?

I feel ya..School's been so crazy,I feel like I'm working two fulltime jobs plus graveshift lol

I maintain..Our Stellar B gettin' her groove back!!WinkLaughingTongue out

racoon3999

[17]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 2

90210 is to be cancelled this year, it comes from bad ratings, like really bad. Sign this petition on twitter, to save the show. The petition is on all the 90210 fan pages on twitter. Help save the show, and we may be lucky, like nikita fans that convinced the cw to renew the show. Cw could nead a little reality check, some days, give them that by going to the 90210 fan page twitter site.

johnmarlena422

[18]Feb 5, 2013
    To be honest, I'm still not completely sure I'd really care if it got canceled or not..I mean this season has certainly been an improvement but it's still not the show it once was and I have my doubts that it ever will be again if the showrunners have there way. Plus, if not 90210 then that leaves cancellation open to the other shows that I like a whole lot more, no offense. I think I'm just gonna see how it goes.

stellarchick86

[19]Feb 23, 2013
    ^Haha. I hear ya.