90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 5.02 - The Sea Change - Episode Discussion

johnmarlena422

[1]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 16

THE HONEYMOON WILL HAVE TO WAIT — Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Max's (Josh Zuckerman) honeymoon plans are put on hold after Alec (Trai Byers) informs Max that his whirlwind wedding has caused a public relations problem and lowered their tech company'sstockprice. Naomi decides to throw a high-class reception to reassure Max's investors that their marriage isn't a cause for concern. Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) discovers that club promoter Taylor (Wes Brown), her one-night stand from Las Vegas, is partnering with Liam (Matt Lanter) and Navid (Michael Steger) to re-launch The Offshore. Adrianna insists that their fling was a one-time thing, but Taylor suspects she has deeper feelings. At physical therapy, Annie (Shenae Grimes) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) encounter fellow patient, Riley (guest-star Riley Smith), who warns Annie to stop babying Dixon so he can learn how to manage on his own. At home, Dixon explodes on Annie and tells her that he's tired of her help. Liam offers to buy out Vanessa's (Arielle Kebbel) portion of his movie contract, but Vanessa blackmails Liam to be her boyfriend again by threatening to show the police hidden camera footage of Liam. Silver (Jessica Stroup) invites Liam to be her date at Naomi's reception, but gets a surprising answer. Liam confronts Vanessa after the reception, but their argument is cut short by a shocking accident. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Lara Olsen (#502).

Discuss away!!Cool

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 23
    No one watching anymore?

johnmarlena422

[3]Oct 17, 2012
    txgirl75 wrote:
    No one watching anymore?

Not sure lol I posted the initial thread but the board has been so dead lately I didn't see any point in discussing among myself lol

auntiesnixx

[4]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 1
    It was pretty boring until the final bit with Liam and Vanessa. Obviously she's not dead, though. It's a shame the show isn't brave enough to kill her, it would be really interesting.

Hi, by the way! Longtime 90210 watcher but new to these forums. I have mixed emotions on the last couple seasons but I can't quit this show for whatever reason.

johnmarlena422

[5]Oct 17, 2012
    auntiesnixx wrote:
    It was pretty boring until the final bit with Liam and Vanessa. Obviously she's not dead, though. It's a shame the show isn't brave enough to kill her, it would be really interesting.

Hi, by the way! Longtime 90210 watcher but new to these forums. I have mixed emotions on the last couple seasons but I can't quit this show for whatever reason.

Yeah, that's how most of us..at least the ones that are left on here feel lol Season 4 was pathetic but I'm a glutton for punishment so here I am haha

greysanatomy12

[6]Oct 18, 2012

Actually i hope they don't kill off Vanessa because she is the most interesting character on the show right now.She does remind me a lot of Valerie from BH90210!

johnmarlena422

[7]Oct 18, 2012
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

Actually i hope they don't kill off Vanessa because she is the most interesting character on the show right now.She does remind me a lot of Valerie from BH90210!

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Vanessa..She annoyed the crap out of me last season but lately she's really been cracking me up..Her expression right after Liam told her she's completely insane was priceless haha

thec0mebackman

[8]Dec 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    let's bring this forum back to life. let us revive it. (notice how i am spamming every thread)