90210 Forums

The CW (ended 2013)

90210 renewed for season 5. (thoughts/speculations for next season?)

Canogaparkcindy

[1]May 3, 2012
    • level: 49

Now that it's official, what do you want to see come season 5?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]May 3, 2012
    • level: 32
    Different showwriters lol

greysanatomy12

[3]May 4, 2012
    • level: 16

Haha i agree with stellar!!Also i would like to see Austin go.To me,he's very unnecessary and annoying!And since i'm hearing Teddy will be in the finale,maybe he can come back as a regular in season 5!They never should have let him go in the first place!Also,Ivy is probably the one character that i started to like during season 4 so i hope she gets more story lines!She's like season 1 Silver,in my opinion!

I would also like to see more college because we haven't seen any of that!Do they even go anymore?

It would also be really great to see some original cast members from BH90210 but i doubt it because they've moved on but it would be awesome!

I'm just hoping that next year is completely different because season 4 has been a trainwreck for me..

johnmarlena422

[4]May 4, 2012
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

Haha i agree with stellar!!Also i would like to see Austin go.To me,he's very unnecessary and annoying!And since i'm hearing Teddy will be in the finale,maybe he can come back as a regular in season 5!They never should have let him go in the first place!Also,Ivy is probably the one character that i started to like during season 4 so i hope she gets more story lines!She's like season 1 Silver,in my opinion!

I would also like to see more college because we haven't seen any of that!Do they even go anymore?

It would also be really great to see some original cast members from BH90210 but i doubt it because they've moved on but it would be awesome!

I'm just hoping that next year is completely different because season 4 has been a trainwreck for me..

Well I don't agree that Ivy is S1 Silver..To me, that's an insult to S1 Silver lol but I do agree that this season has been a train wreck and I'd love to see the original characters back as well but I don't see that happening anytime soon

stellarchick86

[5]May 4, 2012
    ^Ironically, I am disliking Ivy this season because she's been like watching paint dry and I am actually not minding Austin now that he's back. I always love Teddy though. College Im iffy on. I think they shouldve just skipped the college years altogether or something unless they actually use it, like maybe Annie has a relationship with a teacher or something lol

johnmarlena422

[6]May 4, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Ironically, I am disliking Ivy this season because she's been like watching paint dry and I am actually not minding Austin now that he's back. I always love Teddy though. College Im iffy on. I think they shouldve just skipped the college years altogether or something unless they actually use it, like maybe Annie has a relationship with a teacher or something lol

Yeah, I really don't think I'll ever like Ivy and not because of anything she's done. She just bores me to tears. I mean, watching my grandma play with yarn all day is more entertaining than most scenes with Ivy lol And completely agreed about the college stuff, I kinda would still like for them to surprise us with a time jump on the S5 premiere lol and I can't wait to see Teddy come back too

stellarchick86

[7]May 4, 2012
    Yeah I didnt mind Ivy TOO MUCH during s2/3 but this season she hasnt done anything to interest me at all.

greysanatomy12

[8]May 4, 2012

^Really?I actually hated her during season 2 and 3 especially with the Oscar thing and the Liam crush thing..but now i think she's kinda the different/hippie girl who's not too girly..that's how Silver started out and now she's like a Naomi clone!I actually despise Silver,and i have since season 2..She REALLY annoys me right now..i just think Ivy hasn't had strong story lines except for the Raj story because the photography thing has been SO boring!i think she's a very real character and they can do a lot of things with her next year!

stellarchick86

[9]May 4, 2012
    ^Yeah, thats why I didnt mind Ivy in s2/3 because I liked that sort of hippie chick type of thing, but I just could care less about her pseudo-relationship with Diego, her photography and whoever that guy was that she dated before Diego and that was all this season.

johnmarlena422

[10]May 4, 2012
    Ivy's actually always been that hippie type and it certainly hasn't made her any more interesting lol she just doesn't play it very well. I don't find her interesting at all and never have but that's JMHO.

thec0mebackman

[11]May 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    so the CW decides to have early renewals for TVD, Supernatural, and 90210. TVD and Supernatural i'm not surprised about, but 90210, i sure am. this season was not how i had wanted it to be, but 90210's early renewal is a bit of a pleasant surprise. the article i read says that 90210 has become such a huge franchise for the network and it has made a brand and a name for itself, so it's safe to say 90210 will be sticking around for a long time if it keeps its solid ratings.... idk i have mixed feelings right now. last episode did not really impress me.

LauraNowak

[12]May 4, 2012
    • level: 4

I'm hoping this means they will continue Teddy's story arc into next year and that if Maxomi reunite, they keep Max around

I want to see the characters return to their true personalities and better character driven stories.

johnmarlena422

[13]May 4, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    so the CW decides to have early renewals for TVD, Supernatural, and 90210. TVD and Supernatural i'm not surprised about, but 90210, i sure am. this season was not how i had wanted it to be, but 90210's early renewal is a bit of a pleasant surprise. the article i read says that 90210 has become such a huge franchise for the network and it has made a brand and a name for itself, so it's safe to say 90210 will be sticking around for a long time if it keeps its solid ratings.... idk i have mixed feelings right now. last episode did not really impress me.

Yeah, can't say I agree with that article but I guess we'll see how things go LOL

thec0mebackman

[14]May 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    ^ LOL sometimes these articles are just full of crap. i cannot believe TSC is "in danger" along with Nikita. i mean seriously? i read that the CW is picking up a handful of new shows. 2 of which look alright by me (Arrow and Beauty and the Beast) so i think i'll tune in for those shows. if they had to pick up two other shows i'm really hoping it's TSC and Nikita. they HAVE to renew TSC. they'd be insane if they didn't and i'd be incredibly pissed.

johnmarlena422

[15]May 4, 2012
    thec0mebackman wrote:
    ^ LOL sometimes these articles are just full of crap. i cannot believe TSC is "in danger" along with Nikita. i mean seriously? i read that the CW is picking up a handful of new shows. 2 of which look alright by me (Arrow and Beauty and the Beast) so i think i'll tune in for those shows. if they had to pick up two other shows i'm really hoping it's TSC and Nikita. they HAVE to renew TSC. they'd be insane if they didn't and i'd be incredibly pissed.

Yeah, I know they have at least 4 or 5 new pilots coming up so Idk but if TSC or Nikita are canceled I'm gonna be so furious. I know TSC hasn't done as well as TVD did its first season but I still think it has so much great potential and it's the first real show about witches since Charmed, which was a freaking legendary masterpiece, seriously one of the best shows of all time and that's what TSC could be too.

xxliveyourlife

[16]May 9, 2012
    • level: 5

this season was a bit slow..and I think that always happen once you change the plot from High School to College/Business..

so I wouldn't mind some new stories like in season 1/2..they should go back to making the new episodes like the original ones...

because I think otherwise they'll loose their hipe

johnmarlena422

[17]May 9, 2012
    xxliveyourlife wrote:

this season was a bit slow..and I think that always happen once you change the plot from High School to College/Business..

so I wouldn't mind some new stories like in season 1/2..they should go back to making the new episodes like the original ones...

because I think otherwise they'll loose their hipe

Completely agree.

evafan2005

[18]May 9, 2012
    • level: 18

Last night's episode was actually decent IMO. So we'll see how the finale goes.

johnmarlena422

[19]May 9, 2012
    evafan2005 wrote:

Last night's episode was actually decent IMO. So we'll see how the finale goes.

I thought so too. Wasn't able to make a discussion thread for the episode because of the tv.com glitches though. The only thing that really annoyed me was Annie's lack of reaction to Silver sleeping with Liam.

stellarchick86

[20]May 9, 2012
    I havent caught the episode yet but I saw on IMDB about Annie not saying anything to Silver *rolls eyes*